British army brown Altbergs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British army brown Altbergs

Been offered a good deal on a pair of brown issue Altberg boots.
    Just wondering if they are a good choice ?
    Any info greatly appreciated

Nige
    The United Kingdom. Its where Great Britain used to be.

Re: British army brown Altbergs

Altbergs, in my opinion are one of the best issued boots. Have had a black pair of warriors for 4 years for work abd they're still going strong. Not sure what their quality is like now as they must have expanded to fill the recent army contract. (They're based in small workshop in N Yorkshire). But if they're a good deal then prob worth a punt.

Comment

Cheers
      Only reviews I can find are for the civvi Altbergs but everyone raves about em
      They are £50 for them, slightly secondhand.

Nige
      The United Kingdom. Its where Great Britain used to be.

Comment

Got a pair.... best boots I've ever worn.

Comment

Brought my third pair beginning of the year. Used my suade ones on two tours and only just need to get them resoled. Black leather ones been used for one tour through all sorts of weather. The third are the brown leather one, with I used for a CFT last week, no blisters or anything! All are the Sneekers.

Comment

I wear the Altberg Peacekeeper P3 VS (Violent Situations) on a day to day basis every day and they are brilliant.

Comment

All Altbergs are epic boots. Got a long wait to get any through the system!

Comment

I've got a Pair of Altberg Hogs for the Bike worth every penny. Their after sales care is second to none, mine will be going in for resole early next year. Can't recommend them enough.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wolfen Anzio Marshall. Been into airsoft since 99, marshalled for most of that time. Find out more about wolfen
                Working...
                X