Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British AIrborne Pathfiners

Hi guys n gals.
    So for a while i have been running a bit of a pmc style look. But i want to change up and get something milsim ready. My thoughts were something along the lines of the british pathfinders.
    I was wondering if anyone could help with a kit/weapon/clothing list for the pathfinders both in current timeline terms and also circa 2003ish.
    I ask about the earlier period as i doubt my budget will stretch to all the crye precision stuff thats costs almost as much as a new rif.

Any help muchly appreciated.

well for that period of time its stranded issue para kit so DPM/DDPM depending on AOO with PLCE belt kit and a Mk.6a helmet, L85A2 with SUSAT (no DD ris) the only time it was a bit different was into the 90's to early 00's when they where using m16's (may haven been ex sas weapons)
    Originally posted by Stones
    true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Comment

well for that period of time its stranded issue para kit so DPM/DDPM depending on AOO with PLCE belt kit and a Mk.6a helmet, L85A2 with SUSAT (no DD ris) the only time it was a bit different was into the 90's to early 00's when they where using m16's (may haven been ex sas weapons)
      Originally posted by Stones
      true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ghostwalker 43 year old airsoft newbie, former tournament paintballer and marshal. Ex TA RGJ, WW2 hstory buff. Find out more about ghostwalker
      Working...
      X