SAS Style loadout WIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAS Style loadout WIP

After 5 or so years away from the game I've gone from owning nothing to having this loadout / weapon in 6 weeks so I'm pretty happy so far.

After thoughts and constructive criticisms if poss!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Is a nice looking loadout bud but nothing screams SAS , just looks like a generic SF loadout (nothing wrong with that) just wouldn’t say anything identifies it with any particular nationality from the look of it .
    From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

No I know, that's one thing I'm pretty conscious of...its very generic

Comment

Your 75% there so I’d say all you need to sort are the little details , you know the ones the geardo’s will spot , have a look online for recent pic (there’s plenty out there from recent terrorist incidents) and just look at the pic and see how you can tweak it .
        will definitely set you apart from all the rest ‘inspired by’ loadouts that look f**k all like what there claiming !
        From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

This was my last loadout from like 2012, yes there are yank flags but it was based on UKSF, the flags where because the unit I played with wanted to be Delta. But all the gear was pretty much the real deal including the NVG's. I had plans to swap the 416 to a L119A1 but it never came to be sadly.
          Attached Files

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

km2339 Find out more about km2339
          Working...
          X