Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ARU Police loadout

Originally posted by tisane View Post
    After a lot of searching and failed bids on eBay I finally got one with the help of LGR5, cheers again for that bud
    Probably works better than the real ones too.

Originally posted by Big.Guns View Post
    Does anyone know what helmets and balaclavas they use?

Close replicas? I'd like a bally that wouldn't drench me after a bit of moving!
    Headovers are navy blue nomex, not sure of the manufacturer. They're thin, but get pretty sweaty though.

Comment

look on a well known auction site for 3-hole motorcyclist balaclavas

they'll be good enough for airsofting, the nomex are to bloody hot

Comment

I think I've still got 2 pretend cs somewhere if anyone's interested. I'll try to dig them out!

Comment

Definately would be

Comment

Aye definitely mate I have the holster just need an inert

Comment

Apologies!! Haven't found them yet but I'm still looking!

Comment

Anyone have a decent cheapish taser? I need a taser the inert cs and a set of fast cuffs and I am done other than finding a way to make my vest look like.it has legit soft armour in. So. .. thoughts for any of those issues?

Comment

Are you actually asking for a Taser? It's S5 firearm dude. I do believe you can buy dummy training ones which will look pretty much the same.

Comment

Originally posted by chappythewonderbadger View Post
                    Pet hate of mine, CS isn't a S5 Firearms it's a prohibited Weapon under S5(1)(b) which also covers electric shock devices it is illegal but the difference being with no mandatory sentence for it in theory you could get longer then the minimum 5 years so yeah don't try and carry.
                    CS is a S5 firearm just to clarify, the same as taser.

Comment

Originally posted by louish118 View Post
                      CS is a S5 firearm just to clarify, the same as taser.
                      No they're not they're prohibited weapons under that act- not firearms trust me I deal with this shit for a living

Comment

Yes true, what force do you operate from? Mine would simply arrest for possession of a S5 firearm in this instance, the technicalities would be ascertained later as the case goes through.

Louis.

Comment

Originally posted by louish118 View Post
                          Are you actually asking for a Taser? It's S5 firearm dude. I do believe you can buy dummy training ones which will look pretty much the same.
                          *facepalm* I had assumed being an airsoft forum that it would be obvious I am after a replica....

In the same way when people ask for an ak or a glock or a claymore it is obviously a replica that they want recommended.

However I wouldn't mind a stun gun when im in the us as allot of shops/bars/theatres and stuff where I was living banned firearms in their property. With the price of reloads for a taser they aren't really affordable for civilian use I mean the standard dart is basically £50 quid a pop to reload and I'd want to fire it 10-20 times training with it. The taser shotgun shells are dam near 800 dollars each from.what I have read and the training rounds (same weight same balance same ballistics as a 'live' round) are 100 dollars each.

Weirdly the civi taser has a longer wait to cutoff in drive stun mode 10 seconds versus 4 iirc.

Comment

You'd be surprised, a year ago I remember seeing some idiot asking for a taser torch/mobile phone lol.

I personally think they should be carried by security and all Police officers. I did see a decent X26 replica on here not too long a go.

It's crazy the pricing on the real steel... £1500 a taser or £500 for a Glock. I can see why most European Police forces favour the lethal option.

Louis.

Comment

The pricing is a spot if merciless profiteering by the Taser manufacturers. When they were trialled in the UK they were cheap, couple of hundred a unit. Then the Home Office decided that they preferred them as a "lower use of force" than most alternatives. And then the price quadrupled....

Not predictable at all.

Comment

image.jpg
                                Moving away from black kit and selling my Armed police rig..taken me over
                                3 years to finish this but not used it all year my team have moved on from cosplay and moved
                                Into more Milsim gameplay.. Got real deal ballistic helmet belt rig including rigid cuffs and Glock 17 leather holster
                                And mag holders. Please note the CS holder contains LEGAL INERT CANISTER. Any interest on here?
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Roxy Been an airsofter since October 2008 Find out more about Roxy
                                Working...
                                X