• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ARU Police loadout

I have finnished my armed police set up :

Comment

I've got a armed response shield that may end up for sale if anyone is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmikey22 View Post
        I've got a armed response shield that may end up for sale if anyone is interested.
        Oh really?

Comment

Originally posted by arrkon View Post
          Oh really?
          yes really!.
          Not sure if its armed response as its not marked (but cant think of anyone else that would use them in the UK)
          But it is a ballistic shield, I bought it from the war and peace show a few years ago.
          Possibly up for sale due to the wife now expecting our first and lots of kit will have to go. So in the process of having to prioritise what should go.
          Last edited by Darkmikey22; 17 December, 2014, 18:35.

Comment

Could be interested depending on price, drop me a pm with some pics and prices

Comment

Inert cs listed in the gear and kit sales page on here.

Comment

Would anyone be interested in a genuine Taser holster, the thumb break is broken but will glue back on, it just won't allow for much use.

Comment

Finally got some bits sorted:

My JG G36C with trade plate sticker, replica Eotech 552, 30mm aimpoint rail holder and LED Lenser P7. Also got my Blackhawk Assault Vest (a bit of a bargain!):

Comment

Current tactical loadout for WMP.

Comment

A bit of a shameless plug, for anybody interested in gear me and Roxy have listed ours for sale. Feel free to have a browse and let us know (via me) if you want anything.

Seems a shame for it to be in storage as it is with us and not out being awesome.
                      King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                      www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Welcome back to the thread crasstoe! Quick question, the game you originally got the gear for, where was it held? I quite like the sound of a game like it, but haven't come across a game similar.

Comment

You have to just talk with the right people - UCAP used to run them, however we've been out the game for a while now (I haven't been in over a year and Roxy even longer).

MilSim games are generally the best to look into. If you mention it to your local site they may gauge interest, and if the interest is there they may put something together.
                          King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                          www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Urban6 are running a 24hr theme op in march (milsim-esque). Police team, Drug cartel and local gang... I'm on it, should be interesting

Comment

I shall look into this. Where's it being held?

Comment

Staffordshire. their Zone 13 site (which is actually MOD Swynnerton). last weekend in march, its up on their website

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Roxy Been an airsofter since October 2008 Find out more about Roxy
                                Working...
                                X