• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ARU Police loadout

IMG_0057.JPG
    IMG_0058.JPG
    IMG_0060.JPG
    IMG_0059.JPG

Update again, so my Aegis engineering Vest. This is the new current issue MPS Molle vest now with the accompanying aegis pouches
    RC-48 of REDCON

Instagram - Coxxy / ocd_detailing
    YouTube - daothercorner
    Instagram/Facebook/YouTube - REDCONAIRSOFT

sigpic

Comment

Hi all, im in need of identifying the molle vest that this officer is wearing over his protective vest please
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by shooter1990 View Post
        Hi all, im in need of identifying the molle vest that this officer is wearing over his protective vest please
        Looks like a 5.11 Tactec or taclite

Comment

• thank you also can someone exsplain to me why this chap has that plate carrier as well as the armour vest under it?

also any ideas what kind of vest he has as a base layer?

thank you again

Comment

• Originally posted by shooter1990 View Post
            thank you also can someone exsplain to me why this chap has that plate carrier as well as the armour vest under it?

thank you again
            Plates for bullets, vest for blades or other sharp objects. Very difficult to tell which vest it is specifically underneath, if you search police stab vest on auction sites you'll find loads of them for cheap.

Comment

• Update on my stuff, I've swapped a few of the pouches out now, so it's not so cluttered but it gives you an idea, just waiting for my navy blue UBA co19 shirt and or coveralls then I pretty much have everything I want. I normally use the MP5 A5 for any of my police games but for the pictures I had the 416 out.

Vest is an aegis engineering, molle vest which is the current met issued CO19 Vest. (The buddy lock older style is still used but no longer issued and is my old vest as well from previous pics)
              the vest has its accompanying 8 pouch set including, 2 x double pistol mag pouches (these fit E.G. Ring pull smokes perfectly)
              radio pouch, cs pouch, cuff pouch (holding my quick cuffs) baton pouch (holding my non fuctioning ASP baton), utility pouch which can hold smoke, stick grenades anything really. Finally a folding dump pouch.
              also includes two Velcro police patches issued with the vest.
              to accompany the kit a genuine Kevlar ex police helmet with insignia and patch panels.

just of note I have a couple of baton handles and pouches, so to look it they look like a real baton in a pouch but they don't function as the internals have been removed. If anybody is interested let me know.
              Attached Files
              RC-48 of REDCON

YouTube - daothercorner

sigpic

Comment

• Forum posted twice sorry,

ill get a better pic of the vest on its own tomorrow and add it
                Last edited by Coxxy; 20 December, 2017, 21:36. Reason: Forum posted twice.
                RC-48 of REDCON

YouTube - daothercorner

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by shooter1990 View Post
                  thank you also can someone exsplain to me why this chap has that plate carrier as well as the armour vest under it?

thank you again
                  The base vest is probably a fairly standard police stab vest. It'll be rated to stop blades and some lower powered gun threats (mostly pistol cartridges), and they're often short of opportunities to carry extra pouches*. They rarely have space to add extra plates.

The plate carrier probably has hard plates in it, to provide protection against rifle and shotgun threats, and adds the ability to add ammo pouches ect.

*Depending on the force, some have a couple of big pockets good for paperwork or general sundries, some have pouches for baton cuffs spray ect, but there's basically never molle or mag pouches.
                  Not actually a builder
                  Not actually called Bob.

Comment

• Couple of updated pics
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 2 photos.
                    RC-48 of REDCON

YouTube - daothercorner

sigpic

Comment

• Couple of updated pics
                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 2 photos.
                      RC-48 of REDCON

YouTube - daothercorner

sigpic

Comment

• So it's still a work in progress but I have a day to myself so I thought I'd see how far I got with getting kit

▪️Correct patches are on the way (arms, vest and helmet)
                        ▪️Need a correct radio with pouch
                        ▪️Prop taser an axon are coming at the end of the month
                        ▪️Safariland holster and left leg panel are in the post on the way (don't ever buy a Nuprol one)
                        ▪️Need different goggles (had the right ones, can't find them for the life of me)
                        ▪️Trousers probably aren't correct but these will do for airsoft

But this has been after a week of sourcing kit which hasn't gone to bad I'd say

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Comment

• looking sharp

Comment

• Thanks mate!

Just been toying with designs for the axon too and managed to print something semi decent

Comment

• Managed to print and paint an X2 to fill a holster

Comment

• This is looking good!

Reckon you could put a simple spring or CO2 design so when the face pops off the ‘Smart Cartridge’ it’s just a short burst of BB’s? Or even party popper strings, ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Roxy Been an airsofter since October 2008 Find out more about Roxy
                                Working...
                                X