X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SGT Sneaky
    replied
    Re: MTP

i know you can get it through a certain auction site but its not being legally sold and the naughty soldiers that are, are getting caught and getting into a lot of trouble and believe me that site and forums are being Watched like a hawk for MTP and Mk7 Helmets (and any other military gear that shouldn't be sold to the public), believe me i know how serious the MOD are right now about MTP, Its not illegal to buy it you wont get in trouble for that but if you get found with it then its bye bye MTP

And actually yes i do know about this as this is the business i am in and i have to know about these things so my business doesn't get into trouble and i dont buy or sell anything that i shouldn't.

Leave a comment:

• Sam-Beta
    replied

No worries mate, it's just the usual interweb case of "I know more than you do cos I do this that or the other". Which replica Osprey did you go for?

Leave a comment:

• tropicaltrifle
    replied

Thanks mate, just abit fed up with the comments it's true all over bay and not getting taken off and also you can buy it from a website now..things such as webbing etc

But fair do's

Leave a comment:

• Sam-Beta
    replied

Originally posted by SGT Sneaky View Post
    I wouldn't go round posting pics of you in MTP and saying "Hey look im in MTP" if you get caught with it you will lose it all and it will be confiscated.

Really? Because MTP is all over as very popular auction site at the moment. The majority of which from legitimate sellers. Anyway to the OP nice load out man.

Leave a comment:

• F35Pilot
    replied

could do with tucking your UBACS in :D , but I'm sure with a larger plate carrier like osprey you cant see the bottom of it

Leave a comment:

• tropicaltrifle
    replied

Mods please close...fed up with it

Leave a comment:

• SGT Sneaky
    replied

I wouldn't go round posting pics of you in MTP and saying "Hey look im in MTP" if you get caught with it you will lose it all and it will be confiscated.

Leave a comment:

• hunter241
    replied

OI! give credit where its due you!

i have to admit, those photos turned out really good that day, told you my photo skills were good

Leave a comment:

• bill1310
    replied

nice

Leave a comment:

• tropicaltrifle
    started a topic MTP

MTP

HI,

just a little pic of my mtp loadout

iv ordered a full platecarrier to replicate the new osprey and i have a daysack to add...i will update with a few pics of the bangers later

About the Author

Collapse

tropicaltrifle Find out more about tropicaltrifle
Working...
X