• plunder
    replied
    Re: The Unit

i think is just alice webbingbut with a chest rig

Leave a comment:

• MarcusLee
    replied

What rig are they wearing in season 2 episode 3, the killing zone. (The one where they need to get to the dead guy in the middle of the street cover'd by a sniper).

I am trying to emulate the loadout of grey in that episode but I am not sure what style vest or rig he is using.

Crappy screen grab of him, I am sure you ca just take a peek at your own HQ versions of the episode :P

Leave a comment:

• ThePesH
    replied

One from lots off used loadout :

ACU UCP Uniform with bush hat
    Blackhawk Omega Elite olive vest with olive belt
    Desert boots
    Black leg holster
    M4A1 variants

i don't know with type pistol

Leave a comment:

• BigAl
    replied

Yeah but as Sargent Pie Eater he was as bad as everything else about the show.

Leave a comment:

• Snowdrop
    replied

But Ross kemp has clawed it back very well since Ultimate Farce

Leave a comment:

• BigAl
    replied

Hey it could have been worse, at least it didn't have an ex soap star in it as one of the main characters.

Leave a comment:

• nellboy
    replied

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post

Over There was a bit bobbins though really
    Nope, it was just plain terrible after a good first episode.

Leave a comment:

• Snowdrop
    replied

The strange thing is that they can also can mid season if the figures are bad enough.

Over There was a bit bobbins though really

Leave a comment:

• Canonfodder
    replied

that's the problem.. they don't account for non USA viewing figures..... had more of a following in the UK and Canada then it did in the US, as soon as it drops below 7mill viewers state side.. they can it ("OverThere" anyone... )

Leave a comment:

• hayesie
    replied

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
    Ah must have missed those ones.

Yeah well sad it was cancelled!

Although the announcement did follow the news that the shows main audience was men aged 50+ ...
    Whiplash came into it for the final season (season 4) and was a big part of the continuing story line for the whole season. was a cracking series cant believe it was cancelled.

Leave a comment:

• Boo-Sabum Ben
    replied

Although the announcement did follow the news that the shows main audience was men aged 50+ ...

Leave a comment:

• Boo-Sabum Ben
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Canonfodder
    replied

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
    That was a good episode. Who the hell is Jeremy? Was he the one they codenamed whiplash? Haven't watched it in a while!
    noo jeremy was a young lad that was destined for the unit before being lured into blackthorn by molly blaine,

Whiplash was the callsign used by the newbie staff sergent sam mcbride, the guy who replaced hammerhead (hector) after he got KIA...

loved this series.. well hacked off when it got cancelled

anywho back on topic, yes the vests were the old blackhawk gear (current at the time) now changed alot from what you got then.... also they did use whatever fitted in with the mission, like was said above....

i still do the odd cqb game in the jeans and tshirt like them with my vest and normal dropleg

Leave a comment:

• hayesie
    replied

Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989 View Post
    Plus, to be fair. Jeremy (the guy who got recruited for blackthorn) misses was fit as, fair play Mack on smashing that lol.
    That was the girl who played River in firefly and her name in the unit was crystal her real name is Summer Glau she is very fit lol ex ballerena

Leave a comment:

• Boo-Sabum Ben
    replied
    That was a good episode. Who the hell is Jeremy? Was he the one they codenamed whiplash? Haven't watched it in a while!

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

matthewsmith Find out more about matthewsmith
Working...
X