X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ronnyjodes
    replied
    Re: The Unit Jonny B Goode deniable Ops

I'm liking the evolution from the first pic to the last. The mix of coloured gear seems to make it way more interesting than keeping everything the same and makes it look more casual. Nice work sir.

Leave a comment:

• aaron-hill09
    replied

Getting further and further away from the OP; but I do like a good casual loadout like that; I always run with something vaguely similar and find it much nicer than a full MTP rig for example!

Leave a comment:

• Hellfish
    replied

More updates! Ditched the pistol holster on the vest as it made it a bit one sided and switched to a drop leg holster. Added 2 FLYYE utility pouches to the vest for food/tools/ammo etc and now I think it looks nice and balanced and is much comfier

Weapon is currently a boring M4A1, but is soon to be converted to an M15A4 with a full stock, Kings Arms OBS Silencer and scope, plus a nice new ACTIOn gearbox and Madbull Ultimate Hop Unit on the inside.

Opinions?

Leave a comment:

• FullMetalAsh
    replied

Love this loadout - makes me want a casual loadout with a GBB AK so badly! Thumbs up mate.

Christmas funds may be getting spent methinks...

Leave a comment:

• Hellfish
    replied

New pics - Added the MOLLE Knife Sheath and new question: Badged or Sterile? I know as a Deniable Ops laodout it probably should remain sterile, but I keep getting the urge to sew on a Hellfish and a subdued Union Flag Patch .... plus I also keep persuing the web and finding some cool morale patches too.

Opinions?

Leave a comment:

• Nun-Chuck
    replied

Always loved the night camo stuff, it's a shame it turned out to be more visible to NV than the issue deserts.

Leave a comment:

• felix80
    replied

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
    You and me both mate for cash.
    Having managed to do a GW1 SAS inspired loadout including gun for less than 200 quid, Im quite happy with that, shame Ive got no decent pics yet. :|
    but sean your on pop star wages lol
    we do need to get a fot of our loadout though bud
    and to the OP loving the look tis awesome
    Last edited by felix80; 2 November, 2012, 21:27. Reason: cos im forgetful in my old age

Leave a comment:

• seansamurai1
    replied

Ive got a camera, shame the missus is shocking at taking pics, plus my garden is massively overlooked so not such a good idea 'showing off' out side.

Last game I wore it to, the site photographer spent nearly his whole time with the other team.

Leave a comment:

• Fizzy
    replied

Guess after being skint and spending £200 you couldn't afford a camera

It certainly is a good loadout, and shows that a good (different) looking and practical loadout can be done on a tight budget

Leave a comment:

• seansamurai1
    replied

You and me both mate for cash.
    Having managed to do a GW1 SAS inspired loadout including gun for less than 200 quid, Im quite happy with that, shame Ive got no decent pics yet. :|

Leave a comment:

• Hellfish
    replied

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
    I have looked at a lot of your loadouts lately and they are really inspirational due to their simplicity but awesome look.
    Give over I'm blushing!!

I don't have vast amounts of cash to chuck at airsoft, so always look for the best, simplistic and useable option for what i want a loadout to be, and I use mid cap magazines which sometimes means there's the urge to carry as many mags as possible, when in reality, 4 or 5 mags is usually more than enough if you play correctly (That said, the loadout on here carries 8 M4 mags, only beause that's how many mags fit in the pouches!)

Leave a comment:

• seansamurai1
    replied

Knee pads piss me off at the best of times, they either end up round by your ankles (Kneepads people, kneepads!), twisted up or sticking themselves to each other via the powers of velcro.

I have looked at a lot of your loadouts lately and they are really inspirational due to their simplicity but awesome look.

Leave a comment:

• Hellfish
    replied

Cheers Sean ... much appreciated! I know the legs look bare with no knee pads or drop leg, but I like it that way; nothing to impede, hinder or come undone.

: D

Leave a comment:

• seansamurai1
    replied

I love this load out, not only is it functional, it's not OTT and its from the best USSF based program's on TV.
    Its so good, I even have the soundtrack on my MP3 )

Leave a comment:

• Hellfish
    replied

Originally posted by akey View Post
    I really like this, I fancy doing this kind of deniable / casual loadout myself.

Thanks for the detail really useful
    No probs......I've always shied away from the hardcore US/Brit Spec ops style loadouts because A) Everyone seem's does them and B) they can be horribly expensive to set-up.

Not knocking the time and effort peple spend putting those loadouts together: Many of them look amazing, it's just that I prefer a much simpler set up.

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

Hellfish Find out more about Hellfish
Working...
X