Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Sourcing information on modern GSG/Bundespolizei?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sourcing information on modern GSG/Bundespolizei?

I'm looking to source information/ref pictures of German special operations units like GSG/Bundespolizei. Google has been of some help but nothing really pointing me in the right direction. I want to have a go at building an accurate impression of something along those lines but I can't find much info on what gear they use. I've been told its majorly custom stuff that is rarely for sale. And that when it is for sale its $1000+

If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Please no 'this is similar' I'm only looking for the exact equipment used or very close replicas.

PFA

Spetsgruppa UK ~ SG-04

https://www.facebook.com/SpetsgruppaUK/?fref=ts

Re: Sourcing information on modern GSG/Bundespolizei?

Well their plate carriers are generally from a company called 'linderhoff tactik' (think that's the right spelling) but like you said bit tricky to find/purchase. They have also been seen in crye PC's and uniforms though, depends on what unit you're looking at really, there are different units under the 'umbrella' of GSG9, about 7 I think, so just try figuring out which one you want to replicate first then try starting to source gear

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rich98fa Find out more about rich98fa
    Working...
    X