X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good airsoft shop Farnham/Guildford (surrey) area

Hi guys.

Im fairly new to all this and was wondering whether anyone new of any good shops where I can get a new spring installed into my m4 (electric) as I'm too rubbish to be able to do it myself. Lol! If it helps my postcode is GU10 4LB.

Cheers all,

Alex

Re: Good airsoft shop Farnham/Guildford (surrey) area

erm... zeroone!!!
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Phone zerooneairsoft.co.uk up. This is there forum so we can't go telling you other retailers - against the rules.
      Like your pic by the way :P favourite guitarist

Comment

and they are good helpful guys
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by Nuke View Post
          Phone zerooneairsoft.co.uk up. This is there forum so we can't go telling you other retailers - against the rules.
          Like your pic by the way :P favourite guitarist
          ah fair enough! Thanks for the replies guys!

And yes nuke he is my favourite guitarist! :p he's an absolute legend! INCREDIBLE live!

thanks again

alex

p.s. can i ask is there someONE (i.e. a member here) who could give me a hand with some basic upgrades etc? if not im sorry, dont mean to break the rules!

Comment

im sure there are plenty of people

try posting in the "technical help" section of the forum

im sure there are plenty of people to help - they can either lay out a guide for you or im sure for a small fee (maybe just postage) they would help you out with basic upgrades - some people on this forum love to tinker about inside guns

Comment

ah fair enough! Thanks mate!

Comment

Zero One are very helpful, postage is fast and there are great value for money. I've brought loads from them and I recommend them to everyone

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

immorality Find out more about immorality
                Working...
                X