Postage of RIFs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postage of RIFs

Hi all, just a thought that I dreamt up during a VERY boring history lesson yesterday (in post-16 education). With all the posts about people asking who do I send my RIF with (parcel farce, fedex, royal mail etc) and it looks like they are becoming more and more difficult to use. And I am aware of Z1's postage/courier/exchange service whatever it's called, but my idea was, why not set up a courier service purely for airsoft? I wouldn't be able to do any of the courier bit myself as I haven't got a car or even took any driving tests/lessons yet (I'm a few months shy of being 17 years old) but what would it take to set up a courier service that specified in airsoft RIFs and then maybe branching out to other things as it grows and expands? If anybody is also interested in this idea, and if it is at all pheseable, then PM me and we could look at setting it up.
    Just a thought I had so if it's completely off the ball and purely not possible to do, then don't shout at me only an idea I had.... Thanks for reading,
    -Steve
    Originally posted by Coz
    If you fart, take a chrono reading
    Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.

Certa Cito

Re: Postage of RIFs

well.... if you can beat parcel force, 24hr delivery to anywhere, uk mainland up to 30kgs, for £9.99... then i'm in! lol

In a nutshell, you can't beat a tenner to anywhere, insured, at that weight, they collect and deliver!

Comment

Airsoft stuff via parcel force is a prohibited item according to their rules

so should you need to claim, you ain't going to get anything back

Comment

Well thats where you get smart Rincewind
        Obviosly you're not going to say its a gun are you,
        So do what I do, Its sport equipment. Then if they ask which sport, I'd say golf.
        But theres ways and means to get around stuff.
        If the goverment can get away with it, I sure as hell can!
        Originally posted by Tiercel
        The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

way to many barriers to entry, for you to realistically be able to do it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

stevensniper I prefer to take my time and be accurate in airsoft, but sometimes you can't beat a good ol' rush ;) Find out more about stevensniper
          Working...
          X