Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Any airsoft players from sussex areas on here ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any airsoft players from sussex areas on here ?

Im looking for airsoft players from the east,west sussex areas or close who would be interested in forming a dedicated team,
    I've been airsofting for 6 + years and a ex royal marine, I've recently returned from the states where i hooked up with one of the worlds most organised and dare i say it best airsoft teams,they hung out together,trained together, and most importantly skirmished together ! and are one of the most respected teams in the US and possibly the world ???
    Now back in the UK i feel my games lacking somewhat ! I like the teamwork part of playing,pushing each other on,having a laugh etc,to me it makes it all worth it and the ridiculous money we spend !
    So if your from my neck of the woods and feel like you'd like to be part of dedicated team and could spare a couple of weekends a month together then get in touch
    Look forward to hearing from you all.

Sean.

About the Author

Collapse

RMcommando1984 From the south east,ex royal marine,always up for a laugh,i try not to take life serious as its to short to have regrets ! enjoy a game of airsoft when i get the chance! being a dad to my little girl is the most important thing in the world to me! Find out more about RMcommando1984
Working...
X