• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understanding Airsoft Magazine

Good evening.

Hope you are all well.

Hopefully this is ok to post here.

My name is Ashleigh Wright. I'm a 3rd year photography student at the University for the Creative Arts in Rochester and at present I am working on my final major project which takes the form of an online airsoft magazine.

One part of my project requires me to research and recruit local airsoft companies to purchase a full page of advertising space within the publication. I currently have 2 airsoft retailers that have placed adverts and I am now looking for other airsoft sites and retailers that might be interested in doing the same.
    I myself have nearly 4 years experience playing airsoft and 3 years of experience photographing airsoft (if you wish to view my work my website is www.airsoftphotography.co.uk) I published a book as part of my project for my second year of my course. This magazine was designed to be a step up from the book and was intended to be more of a functional publication than the 2 prominent existing airsoft publications (although there is no denying that these are fairly cool already). I hope that it will suit airsofters of all ages and experience levels and will be something that people will enjoy reading.

If anyone would like to know any more about my project or knows anyone (or company) that might be interested in taking part in this endeavour please let me know.

Thank you for your time,

Ashleigh Wright
    Ashleigh Wright Sports Photography

About the Author

Collapse

ShiZenDoRose Find out more about ShiZenDoRose
Working...
X