CA Dsa SA58

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA Dsa SA58

hey guys, has anyone used the above? or a King Arms Fal carbine? thinking of getting one when i change my load out.
    sigpic

Re: CA Dsa SA58

I'm after one of these and would like some feedback aswell, there is also a rumour that JG are going to clone the CA SA58.
    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

they have something close but quiet, its a jg type 89
      sigpic

Comment

Stock ca sa58's exturnals good ,inturnals poor . As with most ca's. I have one but all the guts had been changed before I owned it. There is a clone of ca's bb version coming out as far as I'm aware.

Comment

thought ca were good, my p90's gd
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chris_taylor View Post
            thought ca were good, my p90's gd
            just a general concensus .I have no personal baring, just what I read ,and hear. Like I say when I got the gun the ca guts were already gone, and I've never owned another ca, so all I have is hear say.

Comment

oh right, which one do you have? full length or carbine?
              sigpic

Comment

they have something close but quiet, its a jg type 89
                No, I mean a clone of the SA58, the Type 89 is'nt really close at all.
                HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

oh right, which one do you have? full length or carbine?
                  carbine .I love it ,but I'm glad the previous owner put all the money into it :D

Comment

ive got both ka l1a1 and ca sa58 carbine amazing pieces trully they send the s$%ts up any player going against you and accurate as hell

Comment

Originally posted by comgetsum View Post
                      ive got both ka l1a1 and ca sa58 carbine amazing pieces trully they send the s$%ts up any player going against you and accurate as hell

Holy shit..... the last action on this thread before your answer was 10 years ago. I reckon they may have found their answer by now!
                      Away from UK until June / July. Happy to still buy but sales will be harder due to not being home.

Wanted:
                      VFC 416c, 416d, 417 GBBR
                      VFC 416c, 416d AEG
                      HERA arms Glock chassis

Comment

whats it got to do with you you flap anyway ?

Comment

You flap? Lol.

I know it's lock down, but aren't you supposed to be getting home schooled in order to keep some normality in your life?

Away from UK until June / July. Happy to still buy but sales will be harder due to not being home.

Wanted:
                          VFC 416c, 416d, 417 GBBR
                          VFC 416c, 416d AEG
                          HERA arms Glock chassis

Comment

Lol, serious necropost, BUT still very valid I think given the popularity of both guns mentioned....... both models I hanker for

Comment

great taste tackle someone with some useful knowledge lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris_taylor me, a handsome chap :D Find out more about chris_taylor
                              Working...
                              X