Chinese / Hong Kong online shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese / Hong Kong online shops

Has anyone had any recent dealings with any online stores over in Asia, and has the experience been a good one? Need to get some stuff and they seem to be the only people who sell them.... I've tried and 2 weeks after ordering my stuff and despite several comms they have still not despatched the items so now raising a dispute with PayPal....
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 13 May, 2010, 15:51. Reason: retailer link removed

Re: Chinese / Hong Kong online shops

RW where okay with delivery times for me. The hop they sent me had a broken O-ring when it arrived and they pretty much said "tough titties" to fixing that issue.
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 13 May, 2010, 15:51.

Comment

Usually most are good and let you know if some of the stuff you ordered is out of stock. Might be the reason its taking so long.
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 13 May, 2010, 15:51.
      TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
      Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
      Maruzen APS Type 96
      TM P226, Tac Master .
      WE SCAR + VFC UGL
      KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

Retailers? Mostly fine.

HM Customs? Hit or miss, pot luck over whether you get caught for charges.

Parcelfarce? Shower of b*stards.
        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Had a few things from HK over the last month, inc the cloud problems. Both items ordered, shipped and recieved within 10 days. This was from 2 diffrent suppliers as well.
          Raven's Claw: bug*er this just charge

Comment

Just ordered and received 2 pairs of 1911 pistol grips from 2 manufacturers in Thailand. Oneset arrived withing 4 days the other 2 days longer. No charges whatsoever arrived by normal post.

I have ordered previously from other retailers and as yet have never had a problem with delivery. However you can get stung by import charges, so make sure you factor that in when buying.

If you aren't charged, then even more savings. If you are then at least you have factored the cost in so know what you are going to pay at the worst scenario.
            Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

ive got a few things from a club for airsoft people!

they have been great!

no problems what so ever! happy to spend my money with them
              FOR SALE
              7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
              , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

I always order my upgrade bit's from HK as U.K retailers charge so much. Never had any issues myself

Comment

i have always had good experiences with the two sights i use i buy from the alot for mags slings ect
                  why so serious

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                    Retailers? Mostly fine.

HM Customs? Hit or miss, pot luck over whether you get caught for charges.

Parcelfarce? Shower of b*stards.
                    This.

Ordered from the hobbies of electronic, and the usual time passed. Checked up digitally, found it was being held by Parcelfarce due to some unpaid customs charges. Annoying, but not completely unexpected. Rang them, paid, scheduled delivery for next day.

Day after, it turns up, along with a letter detailing the charges. Why they posted when they had my email is beyond me. Checked charge breakdown:

HMRC - £10 on a £100 order. Not too bad.
                    Parcelfarce - £13. No apparent reason, just because they could.
                    Altus Volo Mugio Extraho

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Garath Married with a young son Find out more about Garath
                    Working...
                    X