RPG ammunition..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPG ammunition..

How about a load of BB's wraped in paper or a thin bio-degrabale plastic bag, so that they could be loaded in one, and when shot break up in the air to form a shower of BB's?
    Sounds alot safer than a bunch of rubber balls

Comment

I was looking on the Eastern Hobby shop.

Have you tried bb's held in with one of the plastic plugs they make specifically for those grenades?
      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

how about putting in a bottle cap first and then filling the bbs?

Comment

You could try rolling up a few sheets of paper into a tight cylinder then duct tape to make a custom projectile?

It would have much the same effect as a slug but be loads lighter, and far less accurate for realism :p
          My Feedback

Originally posted by Tiercel
          I mean, how dare I have fun? Im ruining thier immersion

Comment

WE USED NERF DARTS AND THEY WERE AWESOME!!! Did no one read that when I posted it? lol

Artekus, me and Charlie have been engineering the nerf darts. They whistle too. So it's a slight pffffffeewwwww as the 'rocket' flies past.

awesome awesome of awesome.

One day, you will see the power of Treadstone's new weapon. But we have to engineer the darts to go a bit further first!
            Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

The small hand held nerf dart things? Just mini versions of the real nerfs?

I use them. You should watch out though, after a while there tail fins start to break so I'd glue them all for a bit of extra strength.
              SAVE OUR SPORT
              http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Nahhh smaller than that, the tiny bullets/darts that they put in the nerf toy guns. I have the fully automatic nerf machine gun. It's belt fed and has a bipod. (YES, you heard right!)

thoooose ones

It's like 50 for £5 in toys r us. happy days for rocket launchers!
                Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Are they 40mm wide?

I would have thought a lot of the gas would of pushed around the side so they wouldnt of went far because of the lack of a good seal.
                  SAVE OUR SPORT

Comment

40mm!? the opening of the paintball moscart is only as wide as a paintball (just over 1cm) and the darts are slightly smaller and slot right into it. but we wrapped some paper around them for a snug fit and much better results!

Comment

Ahh I see...

What I've been doing with the nerf's is stuffing them in the end of my EGLM as they are about 50mm wide then putting in an empty pb4 maxed out with co2.

I'll have to give them a try. If you havent already do the blu-tac ball, but dont shoot it at a person. Its mental.
                      SAVE OUR SPORT

Comment

Be a man, go to the local bazaar and buy a real rpg. Then threaten to shoot it at anyone who claims this is unsafe.

Comment

Ive been making these, they way around 20g and are 40mm diameter at the seal band. They spin when there launched due to the canted tail fins and are soft and spongy. Trying to find a rpg myself at the moment to try them in but they work very well in the deep fire law, king arms m79 and m203
                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TS_Welshy Find out more about TS_Welshy
                          Working...
                          X