This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Zeroone Price increases!

Unfortunately this price increase won't really effect Z1 for the better, in fact possibly for the worse. People probably won't buy at the same frequency, so you will probably get the same rate of income, achieving very little. It also means that quite a few people will just go elsewhere.
    This is of course just speculation, but it makes sense to me.

Comment

House prices are going down, whereas their default mode is to increase in price. I don't see that as a good thing at all. Car prices are going down, because, like houses, they are generally purchased with credit, or loans. The credit crunch explains why both prices are dropping. Petrol prices were quite happily rising in the last year, while everything else was getting cheaper still. And now they're getting cheaper, it seems to me like they're returning to a reasonable price. Rather than falling in price to what people would expect. Again I don't see petrol as an item you can draw conclusions from. Electronic goods are up in price where I work. Go figure.

The facts are simple, and yet some people still seem to want to deny, that prices will rise. Please someone reassure me I'm right, before I commit myself. If everyone else thinks the same thing, maby I am going mad.
      sigpic
      Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
      I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Originally posted by dope_on_a_rope View Post
        House prices are going down, whereas their default mode is to increase in price. I don't see that as a good thing at all. Car prices are going down, because, like houses, they are generally purchased with credit, or loans. The credit crunch explains why both prices are dropping. Petrol prices were quite happily rising in the last year, while everything else was getting cheaper still. And now they're getting cheaper, it seems to me like they're returning to a reasonable price. Rather than falling in price to what people would expect. Again I don't see petrol as an item you can draw conclusions from. Electronic goods are up in price where I work. Go figure.

The facts are simple, and yet some people still seem to want to deny, that prices will rise. Please someone reassure me I'm right, before I commit myself. If everyone else thinks the same thing, maby I am going mad.
        (in a re-assuring tone) "You're Right"

Comment

Companies work to a margin if the product was bought cheaper they can still return the margin at a lower retail cost, soon as the price to them goes up, so will the retail price, unless they chip into their margin. Now if it's 30% and they have to drop it to 15% to stay the same, then they have 2 items to shift, 2 loads of warranty, 2 loads of invoicing etc, so keeping it at 30% and selling one makes sense.

It's all well and good moaning about prices but companies are there to make money and if they don't they close and then who will you buy from?

Comment

Originally posted by cracking day View Post
            It's all well and good moaning about prices but companies are there to make money and if they don't they close and then who will you buy from?
            That makes no sense tho as other companys selling the exact same products aren't doing the same...

I cant imagine TM have raised the prices to Z1 and no one else, so unless all the other shops have surplus stock and will be raising prices once they have to buy more then it is just bad buisness sense.

Altho saying that Z1 have been very competitive with prices for a long time.

From what I have heared the main factor a lot of things have risen in price is actually due to the import costs going up so much.

As for petrol prices, well oil prices are extremely low and we are being ripped off massivley on what we are paying now! We where actually getting better value for money when oil was £1 a litre!

petrol = over £1 a litre / oil = $137 a barrel at its peak..

Petrol is now about 84p a litre while oil is $40 a barrel

so clearly someone along the line is now making a hell of alot more then they where before on petrol even with it being this much cheaper!

My feed back
            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

Companies was a generalisation not aimed at Z1, what they do is their business really.

Comment

ICS guns have went up in price now as well.

The CXP which was 260 is now shy of 300. Shame as I was going to buy one from them next week, screw that now.
                Worst of all is the L85a2 thats now a bollock crushing 335.
                SAVE OUR SPORT
                http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bravotwozero Eyes on. Find out more about bravotwozero
                Working...
                X