Forum issues still???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum issues still???

Is anyone else still experiencing really bad issues with this rebooted forum still?

Despite deleting all my messages I still get a notifications to empty my account (it wont allow me to send private messages to any member on here) Could an admin help me with this? I have deleted my entire account of messages to no avail.

I'm still getting the "Dangerous site" notification on all browsers - some just refuse to play ball at all. Mobile its ok?

I normally use the forum from my iPhone and it sometimes runs extremely slow when replying to message so I have to refresh the page and login and then it works ok again. Also I always seem to have two windows open of the same page when I sign in for some reason?

Comment

Find the forum so unreliable since the reboot, goes down repeatedly, get the error 500 message all the time. Seem to have lost anyway of checking my own or anybody else’s feedback scores. As it is now don’t really think it’s worth being on the forum, great shame as it was one of the best.

Comment

Agreed - a real cock up.

Comment

Works fine on mobile,

but on desktop its pretty much unusable, still getting the security threat message and having to click through warning screens, its slow and frequently times out when trying to make new posts.

R.I.P ZeroIn. It's sad to see the death of one of the longest running, and arguably most useful airsoft forums out there. But look at how uses and posting has plummeted recently. Just look at the main page, full of "last post 2 weeks ago" - "3 weeks ago" - "30th September" Apart from sales threads which is virtually all this place is used for anymore.

Comment

Works fine on mobile,

but on desktop its pretty much unusable, still getting the security threat message and having to click through warning screens, its slow and frequently times out when trying to make new posts.

R.I.P ZeroIn. It's sad to see the death of one of the longest running, and arguably most useful airsoft forums out there. But look at how uses and posting has plummeted recently. Just look at the main page, full of "last post 2 weeks ago" - "3 weeks ago" - "30th September" Apart from sales threads which is virtually all this place is used for anymore.

Ironically it even broke whilst trying to post this!

Comment

I have in and off issues with the new site, I have a message in my inbox that I can’t open, read or reply to which is fecking annoying when you’re trying to sell something
              And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

I have in and off issues with the new site, I have a message in my inbox that I can’t open, read or reply to which is fecking annoying when you’re trying to sell something
                And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

I'm not sure of its just me, but I can't search anything recent at all, all the posts I get are from 2010-2012, and I know what I'm looking for was around the end of last year.
                  Don't forget to submit feedback! http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php

Comment

I say give it time, this is a free of charge forum after all so the work that goes into setting it up is probably being worked around other things. This forum is still the go to place for airsoft classifieds in the uk and because of that people will always be on here. To the people who keep this forum running i say keep up the good work, i know i rely appreciate the service this forum provides and i cant wait to see what its like when your finished working on it.

Comment

Anyone had any luck getting on to the site on pc or how to fix when it refuses to open the site?

I run on firefox with avast and through the it refuses to load the page or if i seach zero in forums ared warning marker appears next to the search result before i have even clicked on it

Comment

Anyone had any luck getting on to the site on pc or how to fix when it refuses to open the site?

I run on firefox with avast and through the it refuses to load the page or if i seach zero in forums ared warning marker appears next to the search result before i have even clicked on it

Comment

It' sad to see this forum goes down like this..
                          I'm having issues too..
                          500 error the most common
                          I can' reply to pm.. very slow server ..
                          on cell hone is slightly better but on my pc it's very hard to log in

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                          WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Double post please delete
                            Last edited by Wolfgeorge; 6 February, 2018, 11:23.

Asahi WA2000
                            WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Most times won’t let me log in. Won’t load forum. Only thing that works consistently for me is the messenger. But like someone else said this forum is the best around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fitch Find out more about Fitch
                              Working...
                              X