Tm m.e.u 1911

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm m.e.u 1911

During these cold months I'm sure I'm not alone with gas problems.
    I was wondering if co2 mags would work in the tm meu pistol?

Has anyone tried this and had any issues at all?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mines been running happily on propane with no problems at all. CO2 would probably be a bit overkill for a stock TM pistol.

Comment

CO2 would kill stock TM guns.

Also, CO2 bulbs are wider than 1911 gas mags, so a CO2 mag would not fit into a TM gun. If you look at 1911s that do take CO2, they have special cut outs in the grip to allow the CO2 bulbs to fit.
      Current Arsenal:
      G&P LMT Tactical Rifle
      ASG CZ Scorpion EVO 3A1
      TM 1911 MEU(SOC)

scoutthedoggie approved commenter!

Comment

If you're having issues, in the colder months I run red gas in TM pistols. Generally though they never miss a beat on 144a.

Comment

Everyone one I know have issues with gas side arm no matter the make and model due to cold weather
          I find what helps and I have had a no. Of different side arms like WE 5.1 high capa the tac 45 and now running the WE g33 and I have found running nuprol 4 gas which is black gas the temp range is between 3 to 20 c now also to help the side arm I also find keeping gas warm.
          And put mag in pocket till your due to go out and play other than that if anyone else has ideas to solve this gas side arm issue I'm all ears my self

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mikeward21 Find out more about Mikeward21
          Working...
          X