Choice of bbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choice of bbs

Has anyone else had an issue with a site banning makes of bb as a site I play at is no longer letting you use nuprol or Mad dog due to 1 in 3 or 4 brake up on impact so my question ? what bbs can I use which won't Brake up on impact as so far I have been out and got some others and it seems they all brake up on impact
    I will state that they got tested by firing at a metal box
    and don' ask me what site it is as I am not going to name
    thanks

I know sites don't always allow biodegradable bbs for that reason. I've used BB blasters or G&G for years without issues. Great quality bbs available in a multitude of weights.

Comment

Funny enough looking at G&G and also blitz from zero one thanks for your reply

Comment

The site I go to had this issue with bbs splitting on mesh Google. It mainly happened with cheap biodegradable bbs.

​​​If a site requires biodegradable then I use zero ones blitz bbs. If the site doesn't then ics bbs or asg cursed.

Comment

I have never been to the site, but I have heard a local site will not allow Rzr BBs on site. I know people who have poured the bbs into other bags to get around this. Apparently the owner doesnt like the company or bbs.

Comment

It's going to be a numbers game at the end of the day.

Out of the countless millions of BBs that roll off production, there's bound to be one at some point that fails.

Personally, I've never had an issue with Rzr, but I can't attest to what happens to them at the opposite end...
            Originally posted by andre the giant
            ...most of us like a balance of shooting and drinking tea.

Comment

Disregard
              Last edited by donkonious; 17 April, 2018, 13:49. Reason: Double post
              Originally posted by andre the giant
              ...most of us like a balance of shooting and drinking tea.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

d4yl33 Find out more about d4yl33
              Working...
              X