Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for advice on a good TM Recoil

Hello chaps and chapesses,

I have been out of the world of airsoft for a few years, and finally dusted off the old gear and had a great session yesterday at my local site (AWA). It is AWESOME to be back

What I realised pretty quickly however is that I now 'need' a new shooter (need = would very much like).

I have always lusted after a good recoil, and TM seems (or did seem anyway) to be the only game in town. The TM SOPMOD is what I'll probably go for, but I understand there are now a few versions/generations. Are they all the samesame, or are there big improvements from one to the next?

Any help would be great.

(Also, it was awesome to see ZeroIn still in business when I returned to airsoft, but I understand it had been down for some time. Hopefully it's now in a good place).

Cheers
    Alex

Go for any 416, my favourite is the delta custom
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

There's even a couple for sale here

Comment

Hey Sparrowhawk, glad to see you still on the forums mate

Thanks for the advice. What is it about the Delta that makes all the difference in your opinion? Over other recoils?

Comment

All the m4 variants and the scar are very similar in performance, the 416c has slightly less recoil, it's just down to aesthetics, I like the ambi selector, the front end, the folding sights and the colour I've got a socom and sopmod a 416c and ak74 and an ak102, but the 416 deltas just look really nice, I would however change the stock for pts enhanced polymor stock

pts eps stock from www.landwarriorairsoft.com

Comment

I’ve got 2 Socoms , a Sopmod , an AK74su , a 416D and a G36 and hand on heart I can say 74su is the biggest grin inducing out of them as it has the best feeling recoil out of them all (think it’s due to it being quite light so it does jump about a wee bit . But for general all round feel/ felt recoil/ etc then it’s the 416D hands down that’s the winner with out a dought .
            From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Cheers lads, that's a great endorsement from people who clearly know what they are talking about

I've never owned a 416, so that's another point in favour ...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

alex4 Find out more about alex4
              Working...
              X