Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How his the airsoft game in the UK.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How his the airsoft game in the UK.

    Im in the united states and it's great here! Just wondering about you guys with airsoft?

  • #2
    Greetings from across the pond ! Having never played in the states canít really compare the two but from what ive see on YouTube it would appear that the game over with you seems to be a lot more like a speedball sort of game style , where as over here on the whole most of the sites Iíve been too (and I think its safe to say all over the country) we prefer a more mission orientated game , not so much charging in trying to wipe out the other team as quick as possible , but more of a achieve set objectives as well as take out the other team scenario . Only American vids Iíve seen that vaguely look like one of our normal game days are milsim events .
    From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by druid799 View Post
      Greetings from across the pond ! Having never played in the states canít really compare the two but from what ive see on YouTube it would appear that the game over with you seems to be a lot more like a speedball sort of game style , where as over here on the whole most of the sites Iíve been too (and I think its safe to say all over the country) we prefer a more mission orientated game , not so much charging in trying to wipe out the other team as quick as possible , but more of a achieve set objectives as well as take out the other team scenario . Only American vids Iíve seen that vaguely look like one of our normal game days are milsim events .
      I'm not a fan of Speedsoft. I prefer missions or at the very least TTT or CTF.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by druid799 View Post
        Greetings from across the pond ! Having never played in the states canít really compare the two but from what ive see on YouTube it would appear that the game over with you seems to be a lot more like a speedball sort of game style , where as over here on the whole most of the sites Iíve been too (and I think its safe to say all over the country) we prefer a more mission orientated game , not so much charging in trying to wipe out the other team as quick as possible , but more of a achieve set objectives as well as take out the other team scenario . Only American vids Iíve seen that vaguely look like one of our normal game days are milsim events .
        I'm not a fan of Speedsoft. I prefer missions or at the very least TTT or CTF.

        Comment


        • #5
          Some reason that posted 3 times...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by druid799 View Post
            Greetings from across the pond ! Having never played in the states canít really compare the two but from what ive see on YouTube it would appear that the game over with you seems to be a lot more like a speedball sort of game style , where as over here on the whole most of the sites Iíve been too (and I think its safe to say all over the country) we prefer a more mission orientated game , not so much charging in trying to wipe out the other team as quick as possible , but more of a achieve set objectives as well as take out the other team scenario . Only American vids Iíve seen that vaguely look like one of our normal game days are milsim events .
            I too have noticed that bit of contrast between videos. I wonder why that is given similar markets and time since Airsoft became popular.

            Comment


            • #7
              I would say it is a lot less competition oriented even when it comes to just "winning" or "losing" and is more so about goals and overall experience as a whole day.

              Comment


              • #8
                Dead Rags/ Red Rags don't seem to be a thing in UK either, I really wish it would be more widespread as it's so helpful
                ***************** Andy Gray *****************

                Comment


                • #9
                  Dead Rags/ Red Rags don't seem to be a thing in UK either, I really wish it would be more widespread as it's so helpful
                  ***************** Andy Gray *****************

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by andy_2_cool View Post
                    Dead Rags/ Red Rags don't seem to be a thing in UK either, I really wish it would be more widespread as it's so helpful
                    They work well, but even here not everyone uses them. They really should though. Saves you a lot of pain.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by APOModern View Post
                      I would say it is a lot less competition oriented even when it comes to just "winning" or "losing" and is more so about goals and overall experience as a whole day.
                      I've seen my fair share of the competitive stuff, but like I said, I prefer the more mission based or scenario stuff. I prefer playing with my VFC DMR a lot more than running around in cqb with a hi-capa

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by AlecBeach View Post

                        I've seen my fair share of the competitive stuff, but like I said, I prefer the more mission based or scenario stuff. I prefer playing with my VFC DMR a lot more than running around in cqb with a hi-capa
                        I agree, what kind of dmr do you have, if you don't mind me asking?

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X