How his the airsoft game in the UK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How his the airsoft game in the UK.

Im in the united states and it's great here! Just wondering about you guys with airsoft?

Greetings from across the pond ! Having never played in the states can’t really compare the two but from what ive see on YouTube it would appear that the game over with you seems to be a lot more like a speedball sort of game style , where as over here on the whole most of the sites I’ve been too (and I think its safe to say all over the country) we prefer a more mission orientated game , not so much charging in trying to wipe out the other team as quick as possible , but more of a achieve set objectives as well as take out the other team scenario . Only American vids I’ve seen that vaguely look like one of our normal game days are milsim events .
    From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Originally posted by druid799 View Post
      Greetings from across the pond ! Having never played in the states can’t really compare the two but from what ive see on YouTube it would appear that the game over with you seems to be a lot more like a speedball sort of game style , where as over here on the whole most of the sites I’ve been too (and I think its safe to say all over the country) we prefer a more mission orientated game , not so much charging in trying to wipe out the other team as quick as possible , but more of a achieve set objectives as well as take out the other team scenario . Only American vids I’ve seen that vaguely look like one of our normal game days are milsim events .
      I'm not a fan of Speedsoft. I prefer missions or at the very least TTT or CTF.

Comment

I'm not a fan of Speedsoft. I prefer missions or at the very least TTT or CTF.

Comment

Some reason that posted 3 times...

Comment

I too have noticed that bit of contrast between videos. I wonder why that is given similar markets and time since Airsoft became popular.

Comment

I would say it is a lot less competition oriented even when it comes to just "winning" or "losing" and is more so about goals and overall experience as a whole day.

Comment

Dead Rags/ Red Rags don't seem to be a thing in UK either, I really wish it would be more widespread as it's so helpful
                ***************** Andy Gray *****************

Comment

Dead Rags/ Red Rags don't seem to be a thing in UK either, I really wish it would be more widespread as it's so helpful
                  ***************** Andy Gray *****************

Comment

Originally posted by andy_2_cool View Post
                    They work well, but even here not everyone uses them. They really should though. Saves you a lot of pain.

Comment

Originally posted by APOModern View Post
                      I would say it is a lot less competition oriented even when it comes to just "winning" or "losing" and is more so about goals and overall experience as a whole day.
                      I've seen my fair share of the competitive stuff, but like I said, I prefer the more mission based or scenario stuff. I prefer playing with my VFC DMR a lot more than running around in cqb with a hi-capa

Comment

Originally posted by AlecBeach View Post

I've seen my fair share of the competitive stuff, but like I said, I prefer the more mission based or scenario stuff. I prefer playing with my VFC DMR a lot more than running around in cqb with a hi-capa
                        I agree, what kind of dmr do you have, if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Originally posted by APOModern View Post

I agree, what kind of dmr do you have, if you don't mind me asking?
                          https://modernairsoft.com/products/v...rbine-m4-black
                          This is what I run as my DMR.
                          Semi Locked it and upgraded the spring and spring guide.

Comment

Originally posted by AlecBeach View Post

https://modernairsoft.com/products/v...rbine-m4-black
                            This is what I run as my DMR.
                            Semi Locked it and upgraded the spring and spring guide.
                            Nice I'm a big fan of the long game myself. I used to have an SR-25, but sold it. What you have looks like a cool v2 platform. The last VFC I had was a platinum M4.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AlecBeach Find out more about AlecBeach
                            Working...
                            X