GHK Sig 553

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GHK Sig 553

So who here is excited for the new GHK Sig gbbr? It was my first ever AEG and I'm beyond excited for a gbbr version to come out. Should just be a few more months from the sounds of it.

A GBBR Sig553? Sign me up! I love the sig but can't find a reliable model

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AlecBeach View Post
        ICS made a decent one, but it was super expediencies for an AEG. G&G made a good one, but had expensive AEG mags. I think GHK will knock it out of the park. Hopefully it's not TOO expensive. Hoping for low 400 with mags being 40 or less

Comment

Originally posted by APOModern View Post

ICS made a decent one, but it was super expediencies for an AEG. G&G made a good one, but had expensive AEG mags. I think GHK will knock it out of the park. Hopefully it's not TOO expensive. Hoping for low 400 with mags being 40 or less
          I wanted the G&G FN2000 but I don't want to fix the trigger connection when it will for sure break.
          I heard G&G had issues with trigger as well...
          I don't think G&G should make triggers anymore.
          Instead of the SIG553 I bought myself a VFC Avalon.

Comment

I wanted the G&G FN2000 but I don't want to fix the trigger connection when it will for sure break.

Comment

Originally posted by AlecBeach View Post

Haha that escalated. VFC is a good brand from what I've heard, not much experience since I do the gas thing mostly (hence the post). How is the Avalon? Never looked into it

Comment

Haha that escalated. VFC is a good brand from what I've heard, not much experience since I do the gas thing mostly (hence the post). How is the Avalon? Never looked into it
                For some reason posted twice???
                Anyways Its a great gun.
                https://modernairsoft.com/products/v...e-m4-aeg-rifle This is the site I use. You get reward points!

Comment

For some reason posted twice???
                  Anyways Its a great gun.
                  https://modernairsoft.com/products/v...e-m4-aeg-rifle This is the site I use. You get reward points!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

APOModern Find out more about APOModern
                  Working...
                  X