Second hand sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bumhulio View Post
    There was someone asking £500 for a KWA vector and 1 mag the other month. A few years ago these were going as packages second hand for £250-400! Second hand airsoft guns are not like classic cars they don’t appreciate with age ffs! They don’t rise with inflation! People need to get real on some of the prices they are asking!
    That was me.

The market decides. I’ve sold 8 KWA vectors in the last three months, as packages. The least I’ve sold any one for is £600 with three mags, the most £850 with three mags. Whether you think they are worth it or not is irrelevant. Every one I’ve sold has had at least 3 people chasing it. I can’t get hold of enough of them.

Suck it up sweatheart

rdb
    Last edited by rocketdogbert; 4 August, 2018, 12:33.

Comment

Yes and it’s people like you who take the piss asking for extortionate prices for guns where realistically there is no increase in value. It’s not like there is a Parkers guide for airsoft guns! Or it’s a hand made, engraved Holland and Holland shotgun with heritage...It’s laughable! It’s a Taiwanese toy company That mass produced thousands of them! and there will always be someone selling one. Wheather now or in 2 years time!

Comment

Yes and it’s people like you who take the piss asking for extortionate prices for guns where realistically there is no increase in value. It’s not like there is a Parkers guide for airsoft guns! Or it’s a hand made, engraved Holland and Holland shotgun with heritage...It’s laughable! It’s a Taiwanese toy company That mass produced thousands of them! and there will always be someone selling one. Wheather now or in 2 years time!
        Ha ha gotcha sucker!

Comment

Of course you did

Comment

Of course you did
            Arguing on the internet...........

Comment

Imagine being dumb enough that you don't understand the principle of supply and demand

Comment

Imagine being dumb enough to be £500 for a toy gun that cost £300.. which you can still get hold of haha

Comment

Imagine being dumb enough to be £500 for a toy gun that cost £300.. which you can still get hold of haha
                  Please link me to an online store which is still selling the discontinued KWA GBB Vector. For £300.

Comment

Thats right, you can still buy used for all sorts of prices, nice guns with mags are £600+

Under the the terms of the legal agreement between KRISS and KWA in 2015, KWA’s owners had one year to sell all their stock, plus another year to supply internal parts. So you won’t be finding new KWA Vectors for sale anywhere bud lol

Comment

I don’t mean new you tits, there’s plenty of people selling them second hand for reasonable prices on other classifieds for reasonable prices, hence what I mean by “still available” and will be for a long time as they made thousands of them....google it and see for your self! Unless you are happy to be extorted by rocketdogbert on here.

Comment

Links or it didn’t happen......you tit lol
                        Last edited by rocketdogbert; 7 August, 2018, 08:27.

Comment

I bet Bumholio's girlfriend goes to another school too

Comment

Well this got childish...
                            Uksf loadout

TM 417 recoil.
                            Custom built L119A1
                            WE P228

Comment

You think Airsoft is dying yet the two sites I mainly play at still both consistently have 60+ players at the larger and 40+ at the smaller site and yr in yr out the player numbers at the NAE grow on the previous years number ?
                              From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

3 of the sites I used to play at regularly have closed down over the years, and less and less players attend the sites I do play at now
                                Have you tried not playing? It sounds like it might help the sport.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sean_waller Eat, shit, sleep, work repeat Find out more about sean_waller
                                Working...
                                X