My new MP7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new MP7

I've recently got a HK MP7, I want to turn it into a sweet swat/sf gun. What upgrades both internal and external do I need to do to it?
    Pics: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Q1...wrEjb00rYGDVEq

CQB Bolt for sure. then get yourself a nice flashlight and laser

Comment

Ignore the fact it is on my toilet i just have really good lighting in my bathroom as there are big mirrors.

Has an aimpoint T1
      G&P DBAL
      Surefire M600v
      TM stubby grip
      and generic M4 suppressor.

This one is HPA so the silencer actually works other wise I wouldn't have one on there.
      Attached Files
      trader rating

Comment

MaxtheNinja,

First of all; welcome to the forum! You should find plenty of like-minded people here who'll happily help you out with this sort of thing.

Next; it's important to know in what kind of environment you intend to use your new MP7. Do you play more indoor / CQB, or outdoor / woodland games? Any internal modifications we recommend would be influenced entirely on where you intend to play.

As far as external accessories are concerned, it's very much down to user preference / practicality (whether you'll actually make use of any torches or lasers you want to fit). However; if you're looking to pull of some sort of Special Forces / SWAT aesthetic, I often find inspiration from just Google image searching the firearm in question to see what additions real-world Operators make to their weapons. After doing a little googling myself (I don't own an MP7 myself, my taste is a little more old-school), there are two configurations which seem quite popular:
        1. US Navy SEALS config: almost identical to GREG_BURTON's set-up (above) & features the following accessories: mp7q.jpg
          1. Aimpoint T1 red-dot sight on a high mount.
          2. AN/PEQ-15 - Advanced Target Pointer/ Illuminator/ Aiming Laser.
          3. Surefire weapon light (with it's pressure switch taped to the folding fore-grip).
          4. Model-specific suppressor (useful for concealing a longer inner barrel for outdoor use.
          5. 1-point sling
          6. Extended magazines
        2. German Army config: a little more minimalist compared to the SEALS set-up (above), but still practical:800px-BundeswehrMP7.jpg
          1. Zeiss RSA reflex red dot sight, or similar.
          2. Model-specific 3-point sling.
          3. Standard magazines.
        At the end of the day, it's entirely up to you. Just bear in mind what kind of games you play & what you think would be handy to have, you can't go wrong!

All the best,
        Josh
        "... But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."

W.B. Yeats

Comment

The typical setup is PEQ-15 or DBAL, T1 or eotech, Surefire light varying in length, and some kind of suppressor. It's a functional setup, not sure what the real world application of each piece is as I'm no expert, but this works great for airsoft.

Comment

The typical setup is PEQ-15 or DBAL, T1 or eotech, Surefire light varying in length, and some kind of suppressor. It's a functional setup, not sure what the real world application of each piece is as I'm no expert, but this works great for airsoft.

Comment

https://modernairsoft.com/products/m...-bolt-assembly Get this for CQB

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MaxtheNinja Find out more about MaxtheNinja
              Working...
              X