New online magazine Airsoft Advisory launching 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New online magazine Airsoft Advisory launching 2019

Airsoft Advisory is a new online magazine due to launch early 2019.

Dedicated to everything Airsoft, Airsoft Advisory will feature news, reviews, event listings and ticket sales for sites and special events throughout the UK.

At AAHQ our mission is simple; we aim to spread the message of Airsoft and the sport we all love, to a wider audience, and create an online hub that will become a major source of information to new and experienced users alike. Our event listings and ticket sales will enable Airsofters to purchase tickets in advance and take advantage of Early Bird and Bulk Buy (if you are playing in a team) discount options, and will help to market and promote sites and events throughout the UK.

We are currently looking for contributors, so if you are an amateur blogger and you like to review gear, sites, events etc, or you shoot game play videos and would like any of your material featured on the site, please don't hesitate to get in touch at [email protected]

Likewise if you are site owner or shop and would like more information regarding listing your events and ticket selling, or you would like to add us to your press mailing list, please get in touch.

Over and Out!

Airsoft Advisory

Sign up to our newsletter at www.AirsoftAdvisory.Com to receive news of our launch date.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Don’t know about any one else but no way I’m giving my name and email to an as of yet non existent unproven Airsoft web site so they can let me know if and when they ‘go live’ some time in the new year ?
    From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Airsoft Advisory Find out more about Airsoft Advisory
    Working...
    X