“Tack” ptw vs KoA/E6 TM NGRS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Tack” ptw vs KoA/E6 TM NGRS

Hey all I’m stuck between these 2 guns. They are priced similarly.

Ptw pros : quick change cylinder - get a 416 upgrade body kit - easily to maintain
    Cons : expensive af - not as reliable bolt stop system - misfeeds common- motor issues - have to send to Tack once a year for service - have to clean it often

Tm pros : reliable as hell - cheaper mags - bolt stop reliable - never misfeed- cheaper - swappable FPS (not as easy as ptw but still easier with 2 inner barrel builds ) - motor isn’t gonna break anytime soon - don’t have to service it or maintain it nearly as often.
    Cons - not as good externals as cnc aluminum kit - not 1:1 -
    *tm will be longsword or lvl 12 eagle 6*

live in the states and play indoor and outdoor so swappable FPSis nice to go from 350 to 400!
    With a TM I can do 2 inner barrel builds and swap them depending where I am playing.

So yeah what would you guys do in this situation?

Thing to consider is eventually Tm will get an upgraded body!

Personally I don't own a 416 ptw so I'd get that, but the one I'm after is around four grand last time I looked
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

can i ask what that 4k PTW is?
      Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

By the time you’ve bought the arecoil and upgraded the internals to reach 350-400 you’re fast approaching PTW money anyway. Just get a 2012 and leave it stock.

You don’t actually have to send it to tack for a yearly service. You can wait until it’s performance deteriorates a little then send it in.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Meual Find out more about Meual
        Working...
        X