Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Whatever happened to all the GBB Rifles for sale ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever happened to all the GBB Rifles for sale ?

Hi Guys not been around for a while due to personal circumstances , but on my return I noticed very few new GBB rifles for sale on Zero One ? At the same time fewer seem to be coming up secondhand on here too does anyone know what is happening ? I am pretty sure there were strong rumours of new GBB Rifles recently ish too ( G3 / Aug / Sten ) plus old slalwarts like the M4A1 GBB : no chance none available ? no information and none for sale ? Anyone got any ideas ? Cheers Carl.

The G3 is relatively new and bloody expensive..... Will be a while before they come up.

GHK make the AUG. As such, it's a decent bit of kit. Relatively unpopular though due to not being an M4 and taking propriety mags. Shame really.

Not heard of a GBB Sten at all.

in all instances, it's summer. The weather is warm and gas guns function okay. Wait until late November when they don't work as well and you will no doubt see plenty up for sale.
    Away from UK until June / July. Happy to still buy but sales will be harder due to not being home.

Wanted:
    VFC 416c, 416d, 417 GBBR
    VFC 416c, 416d AEG
    HERA arms Glock chassis

Comment

I’ve been keeping track of Zero One for a new WE AK, but they’ve been out of stock for a while and it’s been ages since they had a restock of WE stuff. Most of the other retailers are the same, (not that there are other retailers ;-) ). Don’t know whether it’s a supply issue or what, but there’s not been many coming up on the second hand market either. Like Bryan said, it could be because it’s the summer and there’ll be more come the autumn and winter months.
      The only stupid question is one that was never asked.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

phobus Find out more about phobus
      Working...
      X