Selling suggestion / help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling suggestion / help

Ok read through the very helpful sellers guide (thank you) but anyone have any suggestions regarding face to face selling and cash!? - I have a fair few bits and bobs (inc. rifs) that I’m looking at getting rid of as I’ve not played in over a year. Also a load of spares and parts etc. I would much rather deal with someone local etc as feel much safer working this way and I can explain I’ve no idea of FPS etc as they have been sat in attic, also some of them are temperamental so always easier to explain. Happy for people to come look etc but have no where for them to fire / test etc. (Except dry fire) Seems a bit dodgy if I offer to deliver!! - any suggestions or ideas or shall I just put as much info as possible in sellers section with buyer having to collect?
    All these moments lost in time........Like tears in the rain.

I used to meet people at game sites. Dead easy to throw on some eye pro and test them on the site range or gaming area.

You can test fire them in your house.... folded towels or pillows offer decent back stops.

you.can fire them within your garden provided no BBs leave your boundaries and you.dont create a public distress in doing so.

Away from UK until June / July. Happy to still buy but sales will be harder due to not being home.

Wanted:
    VFC 416c, 416d, 417 GBBR
    VFC 416c, 416d AEG
    HERA arms Glock chassis

Comment

That’s great - I’ll get in touch with a few local sites and see if happy for me to come along - seems a bit odd just to turn up to sell stuff!! - May have to stay and play for the day!! Lol. When I get round to it I’ll also photograph them and pop them in the relevant section on here. Thanks again
      All these moments lost in time........Like tears in the rain.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Cannonfodder keen newbie with a small wallett Find out more about Cannonfodder
      Working...
      X