Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Coming back to Airsoft - Any players near me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming back to Airsoft - Any players near me?

Hey guys, hope you are well!

After a couple of years of not doing anything airsoft related, I am looking at coming back and starting to play. I will mostly be interested in playing CQB but open to any events that will cause fun! I am based in Bedfordshire so I was wondering if there is anyone around Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire that would not mind taking me under there wing in the future? (P.S. I have cookies) .

Thanks!

Harry.

im from herts/beds also
    what sites you looking to play at ?

Comment

Probably sites like Red 1 and the outpost, would you have any suggestions?

Comment

I use both them aswell as reforger and awa and I venture out sometimes to other sites when I get fed up of the local ones lol

Comment

Oh cool, dont suppose you are looking for a new addition to your team lol? & how often do you get out to play?

Comment

haven't got a team just play for fun I try go every week where you from?

Comment

Oh fair enough! Im from Luton, how about you?

Comment

Hey Harry, I'm coming back into Airsoft too after about 7 yrs and live just up the road from you in the city of roundabouts. Finmere is a great site, it's in Bucks so not too far from you. It used to be my regular and is bloody awesome. There next game is at the end of Feb. There's also another site called Sabotage which seems like a newer site probably worth a go too...

Comment

Talking about red 1 are they still running. I have been away from airsoft for 3 years now and am looking for sites in and around London.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Hey I'm slap bang in middle of reforger and the Outpost so let me know when you plan on going once everything opens up again.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hbondy007 Find out more about Hbondy007
                    Working...
                    X