Practical shooting/ action air in the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practical shooting/ action air in the UK

hi, after a couple of years away from Airsoft (life got in the way) Im dusting off my guns and kit and going to brave the cold again in the next few weeks.

however, it appears since my last involvement, the sport of practical shooting (or action air?) has started to take off in the UK. I must admit the element of competition, along with warm dry venues is appealing.....does anyone here play/compete? Does anyone have any good sources of information on venues etc...particularly interested in places in the midlands or Staffordshire.
    DTW in a CTW body with systema barrel and hop for sale....open to offers for quick sale!! ***may be interested in a swap for PCP air rifle***

Hi pal,

So I'm far from an expert but I do practical shooting (live firearms). Just not action air yet. I had to carry out a short and long gun UKPSA course for a competition licence to do this. Practical Competition shoot G is awesome and gives you a real rush when you hear the beep. Action air is something I no doubt will also try as I like the idea of normal size handguns rather than the long barrel ones that look like they have a shoe horn attached to the grip.
    I have a few contacts so if there are any Qs you can't find the answers to, feel free to contact me pal and I'll see what I can do.
    There are ipsc/ukpsa affiliated sites around the west mids too so you won't have to travel that far to compete.

Good luck

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dth1 Find out more about dth1
    Working...
    X