Idiots in airsoft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiots in airsoft

Could somebody please tell me why so many guys within the airsoft community are such blow hard knob heads!!

I have only played for around 4 years now. I think of myself as honest friendly player. When i see people arrive at my local site for the first time, i try attempting friendly conversation and too include them....i.e...give them a shot of my spare rifle, that kind of thing.
    Also....if i see a dead player from the other team, i like to somtimes medic them back into the game....if they agree to go the other way from me, after all, its just a game!

I also make a serious effort not to shoot people in the face unless its the only part of the body exposed!

Honestly, i feel like this is how you should play. Im not there to hurt anyone....however do not mistake my kindness for weakness! I wont be walked over...

With that being said....i seem to run into alot of guys who think that they are hardmen or somehow seem to believe that their jobs outside the sport should denote some form of extra respect or importance.....like being a security guard or police officer means that they are Andy fucking macnab....its so fucking gay!! If i wasnt sure id be band for life from the sport...id gladly take each one outside and give them a doing!
    As i feel like most of these dudes have never been punched in that face before, and therefore think they can treat others with contempt!! As they have never learned respect...

Also...ive notticed that alot of these false macho types play the game on "God Mode" after my tracer 'bb' has clearly bounced right off there chest.....followed by them tacticlly moving past me refusing to make eye contact with me.....I always say nothing as cheat calling is worse than cheating. As the other player will always deny, as admitting guilt will for sure make them a lying fucking bastard that they are....p.s alot of these dudes are older or fat!! Why is this!

Why does this friendly sport attract so many disrespectful turds! I really dont get the false hardman shite!! Because im my experience outside of airsoft, when you hit them, they either fold over on the ground or cry! Then i feel bad!! What is that??

I really dispise false hardman pecocking bent shots like that?

Is it just me or does anyone else feel this way also. Sorry to moan guys!! But i see these guys ruin airsoft gamedays alot!!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Last edited by Maldutch; 1 January, 2020, 19:51.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Last edited by Maldutch; 1 January, 2020, 21:13.

Comment

I get where your coming from, but to be fair if you (or I) responded to these Dick's in the manner they deserve, we'd soon be banned from every site in the country.
      Driving is much the same, my father-in-law is 86 & recently took a break from driving, as a passenger he's murder, wanting to have a go at every bit of poor driving etc, & will ask why I'm not having a go at them, I had to point out that if I did that I might as well hand myself in now, I'd be locked up within days lol.
      With Airsoft, sometimes you gotta treat it like it is, a game, & if others don't wanna play fair, shoot em in the fleshy bits

Comment

Probs cause you would never leave the safety of your car . Father in law got bigger( tackle)than you lol . Bet your a disappointment to him hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Last ronin View Post
          Probs cause you would never leave the safety of your car . Father in law got bigger( tackle)than you lol . Bet your a disappointment to him hahaha
          Very funny, did my "speshul" comment hit a nerve, as an ex squaddie/boxer/pro ice hockey/county rugby player I've got no issues with dealing with confrontation, in fact I occasionally relish dishing out a slap if it's deserved, the issue is with every smart arsed dick, of which there are many both in day to day life & airsoft, irrespective of the legal ramifications, going to town on every twat would become a full time job .

being a newb is no excuse for not taking a few seconds to read all the posts in a sales thread you then post in, the fact you then publicly make a lowball offer on an outdated thread just makes you look like an ignorant chancer, hey-ho if the cap fits .
          as for the size of my tackle, look for me on a game day, if you ask nicely I'll let you have a peek, you'll probably like it

IMG_5072.GIF
          Last edited by tackle; 1 January, 2020, 15:53.

Comment

Haha who are you Kevin Costner. Never judge a book by the cover as a crushed pelvis often offends .

Comment

This is hilarious! The irony of the OP complaining about wannabe hardmen is wonderful .

Comment

Im not a keyboard hardman either but if anyone disagrees with me I will fcuk them up, lol
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by Last ronin View Post
                  Haha who are you Kevin Costner. Never judge a book by the cover as a crushed pelvis often offends .
                  Lol, Costner's a pussy, too pretty mix it up for real, crushed pelvis , What you gonna do ?, sit on me lardarse .
                  enough silly talk, find me on a gameday & we'll talk broken bones .
                  In the meantime, take the time to read the threads properly, & if you are gonna try low balling members, do it via pm so you don't look like a twat.

Comment

You guys need to lay off the steroids; they are screwing up your minds. Either that or get yourselves a room; the homoerotic attraction between you is sending off sparks.

Comment

Originally posted by colinjallen View Post
                      You guys need to lay off the steroids; they are screwing up your minds. Either that or get yourselves a room; the homoerotic attraction between you is sending off sparks.
                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Nah! I'll leave you guys to your steroids and your fantasies about close personal contact.

Anyway, you are nowhere near as interesting as Maldutch, who has more issues than a Beano collector.

Comment

Will do kev

Comment

Well I'm here looking for answers.....please do tell

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Some players have too much ego wrapped up in playing airsoft; therefore, they cannot fail, they cannot be hit and they need to be Billy Big Balls.

Why are they like this? Some of them know that they are inadequate outside airsoft, working in poorly paid, dead end jobs; others have a desperate need to prove to themselves that they could have been "operators" if only they didn't have flat feet or if mummy hadn't prevented them joining up. Some more are just thick and just do not get that they are playing a game; they tend to be the ones who square up to other players and see violence as the answer to every problem.

Thankfully, few players are like this; most are decent, take their hits, do not overkill and are open and friendly.

Like you, I despise the cheats and the knob heads; however, I do not see smacking them as the solution. Report them and, if nothing is done about them, find a different site to play at.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Maldutch Find out more about Maldutch
                              Working...
                              X