Collapse

Idiots in airsoft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for me its elitist in rigs who "shot u first" after you watch 30 bb's bounce off there rig and them no take a hit because they have squadmates around them.. sad acts I prefer leading rentals.

although I hate stag groups too.. they never take hits because they know its a one off them being there.

Comment

congrats OP you encountered the typical elitism that runs through the sport. apparently the amount you spend on your kit denotes how much of a bad ass you are.and how much your money is a crutch for lack of skills which is why my team runs tracksuits (any time there's a Russian team, well it never said Russian military so we go as the Russian mob) or Hawaiian shirts if were going as the west with some form of comedy patch (the current go to one says "OGA" in big letters then underneath "its the CIA but shhhh don't tell anyone")
      if you wanna do a experiment to see how players at your local are on the elitism scale, turn up in a comedy loadout and do well in game, elitism tends to drop off quick (with us it got to the point where everyone was running comedy loadouts of tracksuits or hula girl shirts as a result the team begrudgingly went back to assorted camos)
      trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Originally posted by tackle View Post
        Lol, don't get me started on silly beards, a beard won't make you an "operator", nor the overpriced, over the top real steel kit.
        Having a beard, wearing Crye and being overburdened with pointless "real steel" gear makes you impervious to hits.

Comment

Originally posted by colinjallen View Post

Having a beard, wearing Crye and being overburdened with pointless "real steel" gear makes you impervious to hits.
          Lol, & you've gotta have weighted plates in your vest too, at least until lunchtime until the back pain from that old Pilates injury gets too much

Comment

Lol, & you've gotta have weighted plates in your vest too, at least until lunchtime until the back pain from that old Pilates injury gets too much
            The heavier the better; they make you forget that you have a tiny willy and make you feel like a real manly man. It is also essential to carry around a full ABC trauma and gunshot wound first aid pack, just in case someone gets hit by a BB or knifed with a bendy piece of rubber.

Comment

DonÂ’t forget to fix a list of translations to your rifle stock. Preferably from English into afghani so that you can converse with the other English people who donÂ’t speak afghani

Comment

To be fair not all geardo’s are non hit taking wannabe ‘operators’ just as many ‘normal’ players don’t take there hits , just the geardo’s stand out more ?
                Me personally I think the ones that have all the mega expensive kit must have a screw loose spending that much money on kit for airsofting BUT it’s there money there choice so why have a problem with them over it ?
                This thread pops up again and again regular as clockwork , funny thing is though you never see any ‘operator’ types starting threads about players in trakkies not taking there hits ? Just saying .
                From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Personally older fat guys cheat because its harder for them to run back and forth to the re spawn area. Personally I think w should allow them to just lay where they are for a certain amount of time rather than run backwards and forwards. That may solve the problem.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                    Personally older fat guys cheat because its harder for them to run back and forth to the re spawn area. Personally I think w should allow them to just lay where they are for a certain amount of time rather than run backwards and forwards. That may solve the problem.

'Kin cheeky skinny young B'stard

Comment

'Kin cheeky skinny young B'stard
                      Far from skinny or young anymore. Lol. That's why I didnt much like woodland games. Walk for 20 min get to where I needed. Shot straight away and walk back for 20 min.

AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                        Far from skinny or young anymore. Lol. That's why I didnt much like woodland games. Walk for 20 min get to where I needed. Shot straight away and walk back for 20 min.

Lol, me neither, but it definitely doesn't encourage me to cheat, just to up my game & be a sneaky mofo, no running for me (unless I hear the dinner bell)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Maldutch Find out more about Maldutch
                        Working...
                        X