HELP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!!!!

Not sure if this is the right section to post this, but for some reason I cant see up to date posts? everything is YEARS old

Was fine earlier, WHATS GOING ON LOL

Probably just the usual Zin gremlins back again, wait it out and it'll be fine.
    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Thanks for reply, cant even find this post lol only reason ive found it is because I went through the notification, its doing my nut in lol

Comment

Yep! The site seems to have glitched.

Comment

Yeah, I thought the forum had been running to smoothly for to long . I’m having to go into the filter on the top right and change it to “topic by start date” and “descending” to get the newest posts to the top. I’m sure it’ll be sorted soon. I just hope the forum doesn’t go off line for ages like it did last time.
          The only stupid question is one that was never asked.

Comment

Same here. I keep thinking I've just missed out on some cool 40mm stuff then I see the date

Comment

I accidentally set the global sort mode instead of local. As soon as I remember my password I'll be able to sort it

It's currently sorted by thread name, you can change that by going to the 'filter' tab at the top of the forum and sorting by date, or just hitting the latest posts tab at the top.

Comment

All sorted

Comment

YAY lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

syks Find out more about syks
                  Working...
                  X