Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Airsoft Field Maintenance and man made obstacles/defenses showcase.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft Field Maintenance and man made obstacles/defenses showcase.

Myself and a few lads where I play are planning on revamping our old site. It used to be an old paintball site many years ago but the structures are now showing their age. Some will have to be torn down and completely rebuilt. No thanks in particular to the recent storms that took down a cabin and a few trees
    I am looking for inspiration and I wondered if anybody who maintains their own site would like to share any photos of man made defenses, obstacles or unique features they have incorporated into their own field. Or players that have snapped a pic of something they got to fight over that they thought was immersive or cool.

Please post below and maybe turn this thread into a showcase. Might even promote your own site in doing so

Bonus points if you have a helicopter crash site or a tank :D

No pictures, but something I thought was very good at a site was a bunker about 6 feet tall that had been made out of tyres, they had stacked the tyres to make the shape they wanted then put 5-6foot stakes through them and then filled the tyres with earth. Vegetation then grew out of the earth, it can't have cost much though clearly took some hard work, the fact it had 2-3 door ways, at angles and a couple of places to retreat into helped. It turned a big flat area into something interesting

Cars/vehicles are always fun but not too many. Sometimes just a well placed mound of Earth can be enough.

I'd always encourage any cover should be good, but attackable to keep the game flowing.

Another site (battlestations) have structures with 1 door in, about 8 foot square, but each wall only has 2/3 as walls, the gaps height varies on each wall

​​​they also have a Vietnam esque hesco command poin which is very atmospheric due to props inside and the scale of it.

Gunman eversley has an awesome Vietnam style dug out machine gun post in the middle of an open flat area.

Avoid sheds.

I've seen tanks, burnt out and not, aeroplanes, helicopters etc and unless they integrate well with other cover they have been a bit pointless
    sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hardballer1911 Find out more about Hardballer1911
    Working...
    X