Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Research

Hi Guys and Girls,

Currently in the process of setting up a little airsoft venture and wondered if you lovely people would mind answering a quick poll? If this sort of thing isn't ok, please feel free to delete, i'm not out to annoy anyone!
    The idea stems from what myself and a couple of mates deemed as the relatively high price of suppressors, flash hiders and the like.
    We're looking at making some unique designs and some of the more standard ones. Obviously the suppressors would be non functioning, but for AEGs this should be fine. The benefit of plastic would be light weight and price.

So the question is, on average what would you feel is a reasonable price for a high quality plastic suppressor?
    Thank you for any input!
    £10
    0%
    £15
    0%
    £20
    100.00%

Would you be looking to include any sound dampening in the tubes? I think anything of good quality and with some sound benefits should easily fetch £20 or more.
    dsgdreamteam

Comment

Hi,

Wasn't planning on it as the sound dampening effect on an AEG is minimal. Most of the noise comes from the gearbox. If we were to move to a gbb market we would look more toward functioning suppression

Ta

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Darkness Find out more about Darkness
      Working...
      X