Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read please. SCAM ALERT

Hey there

I’ve messaged a admin of the forum and they ain’t bothered getting back to me so just thought I’ll put this out there PLEASE SHARE

So basically I put up a wanted ad for a kwa usp match gbb. so I got a guy on message me on here under the name of (Jasonxx). Saying can I reach out to a guy in Texas going buy the email name or steven Matthew as he has a kwa usp match for sale.

So I used my boyfriends email to contact him and he’s saying that he’s asking for $1,100 dollars for the gun And he’s also sent me pictures of the gun that are not his pictures as this used to be my boyfriends gun and there his pictures he took when he posted the gun on the AFUK for sale.

I’ve also let him know that those picture are not his as I’ve got proof that those pictures were my bfs when he posted it in WhatsApp groups and of course the forum

PICTURES ARE BELOW , IF A ADMIN MOVES THIS POST PLEASE POST IT UP WHERE EVERYONE CAN SEE THIS. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve had the same. I put a wanted add up a few days ago for a VFC HK416 and received a reply from Jasonxx telling me to get in touch with Steven in Texas with the same email you were sent as he was selling one. Obviously I politely declined without even enquiring. Defo sounds dodgy.
    The only stupid question is one that was never asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Super64 View Post
      I’ve had the same. I put a wanted add up a few days ago for a VFC HK416 and received a reply from Jasonxx telling me to get in touch with Steven in Texas with the same email you were sent as he was selling one. Obviously I politely declined without even enquiring. Defo sounds dodgy.
      That’s the person you’ve got it aswell yeah tbh I thought it was alright and I thought ok let’s email and turns out to be this , need to be removed from the forum before someone gets scammed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully the mods will pick up on it and do what needs to be done. We need to look out for each other, so thanks for highlighting this. I didn’t enquire about the 416 so didn’t get to the point where it started to look like a scam, I just didn’t fancy ordering from some guy in America through a third party.

Comment

I got the same message but didnt pursue it
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Comment

OK, I shall say this for the 1000000th time on this forum. Please report this to your local authority (or even theirs), if someone has been scammed it is a legal matter and should be treated as such.

If I ban this person and they create a new account then what? How will you know it's them? What if that then gives them the anonymity again that allows them to get away with it?

(IP tracking / Banning isn't an option, we are in the world of dynamic IP and Onion Routing)

This is a free forum, and you should use it with some common sense, which if this is true, you kinda have.

Comment

Got same msg today

Comment

I’ve just received another message which is very similar.

“Hello mate you can contact Richard in Brighton he has the WE M16A3 up for sale this is his email address [email protected]

Message came from Johngrips who has no posts. I’ve messaged back to get more info, but it seems dodgy. I’ve also just been asked to re-verify my email before I can post anything. Obviously I’ve done that as I’m posting now. Could just be a coincidence. Anyone else been asked the same?

Comment

I recieved a message from John Grips regarding a H&K HK45CT telling me a man called Richard from Brighton had one and to email him.

So i emailed him at [email protected]

to my surprise Richard offered me a REAL HK45CT with 4 magazines for £600 and began hounding me to
                    purchase. Eventually i made him aware what John was doing on an Airsoft Forum and he never replied. Safe to say i have since notified the Police!

Comment

Yup same person as above John Grips regarding an RM4 telling me to contact a Richard Boyd. The email replies are identical to the OP's email just different context.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

x-Megan-x Find out more about x-Megan-x
                      Working...
                      X