Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bb's

my site charges £10 for 3000 bio bbs
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

At mine it's a tenner for 5500. A fair price

I sometimes order Xtreme .20g's to use with my TM M4 SOPMOD. The best BB's for one of the best guns! Can't be settling for anything less.

Comment

I was very disappointed with Extereme's 0.25's (the biodegradeable one's) that were on offer about two months back. Was something like £4 for 2,200. Anyway, the quality was atrocious - not even highly polished.

So for now I'm sticking with BAW.

Under testing, at 5metres range with a 400fps rifle, not many of the BAW bb's will break (split), however with the same weapon and range, using Blaster's 0.20's, it was a different story - many broke up.

Regards, Matt.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

I Second you on the BAW's Gaffa, My m8 shot my mask with his L96 doing somewhere around 450fps at like 10 m and it just dented it like hell, didnt break the mask nor was the BB broken. Now I'm worried some person will shoot me at close range with crappy bb's which could break, come though the mesh and enter my eyes.... Should have a set standard really so they dont break too easily.

ArmaLite
          Old feedback :D http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7655

Current Armoury: Systema PTW M4A1 2008 MAX2 Modded by Tac, KSC Glock 17

Comment

managed to get some at a reasonable price,£30 for 20.000!!not bad,i can live with that
            old trader rating link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10627

Comment

This is horrible ! im hearing so many mixed results from various different BB's !

Iv heard that Biovals BB Maxs are awesome. my brother swears by them but i cant justify the price as im a student and 2 bags would cost me my weekly wage :P

Iv heard that BAW where poor but then gaffa has said that he likes them !

I might try the blaster devils 0.25 out because apparently they are pretty good and im also going to try KSC's 0.25 from zero one 3000 for £12 so bargain ! anyone know anything about these 2 ?

Cheers

Comment

i always bulk order my bbs of 01

Comment

Originally posted by Rogasaurus View Post
                  KSC's 0.25 from zero one 3000 for £12 so bargain ! anyone know anything about these 2 ?
                  Cheers
                  I use KSC perfects and have always had great results, unlike Excels.
                  dsgdreamteam

Comment

I love blasters, 3000 for £5.99 or 18000 for £32.29. The bottle you get them is fantastic for loading. They are very polished and haven't had any split etc.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

+1 for KSC

Do Z1 do a discount on them in bulk order?
                      Trader Feedback:
                      New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
                      Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

Sweet, Cheers for the Feedback guys. Will definitely be getting some KSCs then !

Would probably need to email or ring them to find out about bulk buys!

Comment

Originally posted by mj23lj View Post
                          +1 for KSC

Do Z1 do a discount on them in bulk order?
                          yeah they do on some types of bbs, the more you buy the cheaper it becomes per pack

Comment

Originally posted by sniperjesus View Post
                            I use KSC perfects and have always had great results, unlike Excels.
                            I've been using excel .2 (bagged) for almost 5 years without a problem. I did have a bottle of excel .25's that would jam my midcaps but they worked fine in hicaps so I just used them in those. I've also never had a problem with bagged excel .25's
                            Blaster are another brand I rate highly as I've never had a problem with those either.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bert uk name is tony Find out more about bert uk
                            Working...
                            X