Paint removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint removal

Hi would anyone have a suggestion on how to remove krylon from a rif and mags. Rather strip it than sell it.
    For sales, all items are sold as seen, NO WARRANTY GIVEN OR IMPLIED. I will send full videos and pictures as requested to what's app. (Contact me for the number) No returns after acceptance. I'm not a retailer and all goods are sent in good faith.

Depends on wether it’s a metal or polymer receiver and wether the mags are plastic or metal as well .
    From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Metal on both accounts
      For sales, all items are sold as seen, NO WARRANTY GIVEN OR IMPLIED. I will send full videos and pictures as requested to what's app. (Contact me for the number) No returns after acceptance. I'm not a retailer and all goods are sent in good faith.

Comment

I use plain old white spirits if I’m stripping Krylon of metalwork . Just take your time and work small .
        From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Nail polish and cotton wool works for me and is quick. Don't soak it as it will also remove the base coat down to the bare metal (if it's plastic, it will melt it).
          Best think to do is test on a mag first and see what works for you.
          Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Newbiemia Find out more about Newbiemia
          Working...
          X