General Ammo Talk...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Ammo Talk...

Since I’ve added a few calibers lately, I’ve done a new inventory. I’m back up to normal levels, at no small expense (understatement of the year). Got 11k of 22lr on hand so I’ll be switching gears a little and doing some shooting with that soon. I’ve got 8 guns that shoot .22 so I shouldn’t get bored with it.

Replaced a ton of missing pistol brass with factory ammo. I have a couple hundred of most semi-auto pistol rounds waiting to be loaded. I need to find some 10mm brass somewhere. If y’all have a lead on that PM me.

Looking to start reloading rifle soon. I’ve got that .243 and 300 prc that I’m only in the double digits on ammo count. .243 won’t be so bad buying a box here and there. 300 prc is a special order item and close to $90/40 rds. That’s going to be a very slow buildup of inventory. Reloading these are on the back burner for now until I’ve gotten my feet wet on less powerful rounds.

7.62x39 and .308, while I have a few thousand rounds on hand, almost all my inventory is steel case. So I’m SOL on reloading those. I’m going to have to start replacing with brass as I burn them up.

Got maybe 500-700 of .223 brass that could be reloaded. All of my live ammo is currently steel case. .223 is probably a good place to start given it’s the smallest of the rifle cartridges I have. I’ll learn the reloading rifle there. That AR should be fairly forgiving. I’m not sure 7.62x 39 will be worth the trouble but I may for the practice before going to .243, 30-30, .308.

6.5cm and 300 prc will likely come last as they are precision cartridges.

lol
    Trader Feedback

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=39650

Comment

This is an Airsoft Site based in the UK why are you spamming it with multiple posts asking about firearms?
      The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ryanjames Find out more about ryanjames
      Working...
      X