Can I use a 80% to build a AR pistol? [ HOW TO info ]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I use a 80% to build a AR pistol? [ HOW TO info ]

If i can, will i need those silly fin wraps and muzzle brakes like the rifle versions?

What gives?

I'm still trying to figure out if you're a spamming or not...

Your posts don't have any links, or brand names, and yet you've come to a British airsoft forum to talk about pistols and 80% lowers, all of which are heavily restricted here.
    Lurker.

Comment

Your only limits are your imagination (allegedly lol), do what you want & use what you like, only the gear queers will whine about it.

Comment

Thanks tackle

Comment

Most people only get to see the main stream real steal weapons. There are lots of concept designs out there that never went any further. No one can say "that's not a replica of a real weapon" as it may have been. Same goes for gear, lots of tailor made kit that troops use.
          As Tackle says, do what you want, as long as it works and you get kills.

Here are a few examples that don't use buffer tubes so you can get rid of the stock. Only reason AR's have buffer tubes is because the bolt is so long that it needs somewhere to go when loading a round. As time has passed from the original design, bolts have been made shorter and remain in the receiver.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by simon; 11 November, 2020, 13:26.
          Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

He's talking about live firearms, not airsoft. AR pistols are SBRs (a legal term/category in the US), and 80% lowers are un-serialised lower receivers that require some milling and drilling where the trigger assembly goes.
            Last edited by Montana; 11 November, 2020, 15:14.
            Lurker.

Comment

Oh well, info useful for someone.

Should have replied explaining what the word Airsoft means and asked him who he voted for in the US elections.
              The fact he's posting RS questions on a UK airsoft forum kind of tells me the answer.
              Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ryanjames Find out more about ryanjames
              Working...
              X