Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Player.

Hi,

yes you’ve guessed, I’m fairly new to Airsoft, only played one game and then lockdown, was hoping to be able to purchase my first rifle before Christmas, finally talked my missus round but due to me not playing 3 games I’m stuck now to what looks like the new year !! I’m ex forces and have been running a Royal Marine cadet detachment for 4 years so have quite a bit of weapon awareness and experience.
    Has this scuppered anyone else with obtaining their UKARA ?

Really frustrating !!!

Rations.

Someone came into the shop today, interested in buying something, had to tell him we were actually closed and airsoft guns are non essential, so come back 3rd Dec
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I understand the shop being shut and buying online only. It a frustrating that I cannot play my three compulsory games in order to get my UKARA so that I can actually buy a rifle on line !!
      I just think hiring a weapon for my first three games is just a waste of money.
      ive played before, and yes I did hire them, and I know I am going to make this my new hobby and immerse myself into it but can’t !!

Comment

Where abouts in the Midlands are you

Comment

I’m in Birmingham, not far from the NEC, a little place called Sheldon.

Comment

Where is your shop ?

Comment

St Albans,with two sites in watford, they do a layaway scheme you purchase a rif, you use it on skirmish days and pay only walk-on fees not hire fees, we hold the rif and after your third game you take it home, youre a bit too far away just under 100 miles, (although I dont play at my sites really even though its free, because I end up most of the day fixing guns and chatting to customers), I travel over 100 miles to other sites just so I can play and check out new places

Comment

That seems like a good idea, you’re right though a little too far for me.
                thanks for the info, definitely worth looking into to see if any clubs local to me do it too.
                patience is not one of my virtues, in case you hadn’t noticed but I think I am going to bite the bullet unless I can find a wealthy, kind person to gift me one !! Lol

You never know Santa might be feeling generous this year !!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rations Late forties, married 3 kids. Spent a few years in the forces - many years ago !!.....have been running a Royal Marine Cadet Detachment for 4 years which is great fun. Been meaning to get into Airsoft for a while but never had the time before, now kids are a bit bigger I’ve got more time to really get involved with an Airsoft club. Can’t wait to start purchasing my load out and getting prepped for some Airsoft games. Any hints or tips would be good on any clubs around the Midlands. Find out more about Rations
                Working...
                X