Tm mws gbb or aeg recoil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm mws gbb or aeg recoil

As the title says looking at getting the tm mk18, now should I get the aeg or the gbb. Maintenance wise, I’m more than happy and confident to strip, clean and maintain either but never owned a gbb rifle. Does weather conditions massively effect gas consumption? Any help would appreciated

I have both platforms and that have their own merits and cons. The main thing is that an AEG will work consistently regardless of the temperature. A GBBR is sensitive to temperature but then again you have different gases for differing temperatures. The main thing with a GBBR is the power decline in a magazine. When you first fill up the magazine you will have optimal max power. However with each shot the power decreases. This is the nature of the GBBR. The difference between a full and an empty mag can be as much as 20fps.

Then there are the different types of gases. Green, Red, Black oh and propane... each can be used effectively given the right circumstances. With an AEG you just have a Lipo and be done with it.... It's simply less faffing around!

You will never go wrong with a Marui recoil... period. Get one. Use it. Play with it.... Hell even upgrade it if you desire.. With regards to the GBBR, try one first before you fork out £500 on one... you may find it's not your cup of tea...

And get yourself onto the MWS thread over on uk airsoft forums, that's where is MWS lot hang out....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Steveo.26 Find out more about Steveo.26
    Working...
    X