Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Help on grease / oil that is plastic friendly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on grease / oil that is plastic friendly.

Hi, before anything else, I already searched about grease and oil but was not able to acquire a solid result so I decided to start asking around.

I have a WE MP5 GBB and was thinking about lubrication particularly on the bolt.

I noticed that the bold, though it is metal, it has 2 plastic parts / tabs on the side which prevents the nozzle from rotating. Here is the photo of the bolt with the plastic part / tab boxed in red:

Now my question, what kind of grease or oil that I can use that is safe on plastic? The bolt has a metal to metal contact and metal to plastic as well.

As of now, I am thinking just using silicone grease or oil alone. I read it is safe on metal, plastic and rubber but it does wear out easily so I need apply it regularly before game day (not every round on a game day) which is not an issue for me since at least I'll be able to maintain my unit each week.

Thank you very much!

I use 100% silicone shock oil, plastic, metal and rubber friendly.

I think it's designed for remote control car suspensions as I buy it from my local model shop or eBay. Been using it for 10 years on all my gas rifles and pistols and never any issues.

You don't need much so a 2oz bottle will last for ages.
    Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

josh458 Find out more about josh458
    Working...
    X