This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody have contact with destroyer?

i know i hate seeing these threads but when it happens to yourself then .. well you end up creating one

basically up to a year ago i swapped an sun projects m203 grenade launcher and 3 grenades with Destroyer for a smart parts ion paint ball gun and a few

my launcher was up for sale for £180 with the grenades and the paintball gun would have been of approximate equal value with the extras he was throwing in

all this time later and many promises of postage leave me with nothing from his side of the deal

just wondering if anybody knows destroyer personally to contact me and either send me some compensation be it cash or goods for the item or to send the items he originally promised me

thanks
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Re: anybody have contact with destroyer?

I may have his address, If that is of any use to you let me know and I will dig it out for you.

Comment

Destroyer hasn't been on for over 3 weeks and has already asked for his account to be closed......

These Threads are becoming regular, I may look into seeing if we can have a "Trying to contact" Thread. but I will not have them turning into discussion boards, If you know how to contact the person of have contact with the said person ( IE skirmish with them or are friends ) then PM the OP or let the said person know that they need to get in contact I would rather not see personnel detail posted in the forum.

If you have something to say about a trade then use the feedback Thread.

Berts post is a good exsample of what a reply should be to this.
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 26 May, 2009, 13:17.

Comment

I know him mate.

So as soon as I see him on msn ill get him to be in touch with you

Comment

thanks metalboa - im not angry at him, he has allways seemed a pretty decent guy

just hope i can get this matter clear up

@ sci fi steve - would be a good idea for a contact seller part on the forum - doesnt belong in the general discussoin threads
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Just sent you a pm mate

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
            Working...
            X