Help with finding a torch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with finding a torch

Hey guys, can anyone suggest a decent cheap torch for CQB and what not.
    It doesn't have to be one of those 60 quid torches but something cheap that will do the job.

- Thank you
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 1 March, 2011, 07:47. Reason: not allowed to mention suppliers

Google solarforce

Comment

Re: Help with finding a torch

or flea bay....

beware of cheap laser/light combos the switches can give trouble
      Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
      Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

just get a element m600c, surefire clone 170 lumens, great torch for £28 off the bay of e

Comment

Originally posted by kejot View Post
          just get a element m600c, surefire clone 170 lumens, great torch for £28 off the bay of e
          This. By far the best tac-light for less than £30

Comment

Can pic up a super bright torch with attached foldable grip for £30. Check my pic on this thread; http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=84162&page=5
            Last edited by Gaffa; 1 March, 2011, 13:37. Reason: Vulcan... You can't name retailers, and you can't offer to name them via PM.

Comment

Thanks people, ideally i'm looking for a handheld one that i can use with a pistol (do the sort of cross-over dual thing like on call of duty with the knife :D)

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                Google solarforce
                Im with my fellow Brummie here

I have a solarforce torch with a green bulb, cost me £31/£33 (cant remember)

I can light up my road with it, so i would ove to see what a standard white bulb would be like

Comment

Okay, well i don't won't to blind someone in CQB but just see where i'm going :P

Comment

B&Q do a cheap led torch for a fiver. Has a paush button end cap & is plenty powerful enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Cursed Spooky View Post
                      Okay, well i don't won't to blind someone in CQB but just see where i'm going :P
                      In that case get an LED torch from the £1 shop, most sell them. They have about 6 LED's in them and run off 3 AAA batteries and are really good for the money.If you dont think they are good enuff to use after buying one you have only wasted £1.

i sellotaped one to the front of my mp5 and it was great fun assaulting the rooms in my house at night

Comment

Solarforce L2 torch are great and only £23 including delivery from good old UK
                        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Cursed Spooky Average person, nothing interesting Find out more about Cursed Spooky
                        Working...
                        X