Paracord Slings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paracord Slings

I didn't really know what section to post this in so the general one seemed the best option.

I've been looking at buying some paracord and then making my own sling with it as I like the look, seems to be pretty durable and it works out to be pretty cheap.

I then started thinking about buying large amounts of paracord and making and selling them (dependant on how easy they are to make) and I was wondering if anybody here thought that this would be a feasible idea.

Would anybody be interested in them if I made them, what sort of price would you suggest?

Jcowley

Re: Paracord Slings

Honestly I don't think it will be a very good thing to do main reason being because if they are easy to make then people will just do it themself but then if they take are not easy to make then it wouldn't be worth the time (as you see people selling normal slings on here second hand for below £10). But nice idea buddy and good luck if you decide to try this

Comment

dude reversing half hitch knots around paracord isnt exactly difficult, people sell all sorts on ebay as it is
      Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

I never meant that it was difficult and something that people wouldn't be able to do, it was more the idea that people would want it doing for the sake of convenience.

Anyway, thanks guys, I just wanted somebody else's opinion to whether I should even really consider doing it but now I can se that it isn't really viable.

Jcowley

Comment

Paracord is pretty cheap, you could test it was feasible if you wanted...

As stated though some slings go for next to nothing on here and have a lot more 'features', you might be better off having a few with you at games to sell? a captive market that want something quick cheap and easy should they forget/break(?) theirs.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jcowley Find out more about Jcowley
          Working...
          X