How Do You Rate The AI Magazine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How Do You Rate The AI Magazine?

Just received my last edition of AI on subscription, won't be doing that again! Already subscribed to Airsoft Soldier, bought the 1st 4 copies from Landwarrior and subscribed to that now, absolutely fantastic indepth articals, written in Finnish and then translated to English, all I've shown it to are well impressed.

Comment

the mag is absolout b*llocks but the people are actually good folk
      Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

just bought this months to read on the bus on the way home from work, its a 20min journey-i was finished by the second stop, absoloutly nothing of relevance to me what so ever, just seems to be the same stuff with a different title!!
        although last months "tech" issue wasn't bad, i got a few tips from it, as a newish "softer"

but i dont think ill be getting it again, too many adverts and every review seems to be an M4 varient

would be nice if they did the freebie stuck to the cover too-sample bb's, etc.
        'so long, and thanks for all the fish'

Comment

yer last months, i think was their best ever one.
          this months, the same old crap. but i am being pointed more towards the AGM GBB m4 but ive heard terrible things on here, or was that the WE one?
          i hate the stupid team building thing. they are babbling on for 10 issues. that could be 10 pistol reviews!

Comment

yo sniperian
            totaly agree on the "team building" article,
            i would like to see more articles on componant compatabilty what fits on what gun etc. and maybe some articles on tactics.

i probs should drop them an email, rather than rant on here though ehh?
            'so long, and thanks for all the fish'

Comment

Originally posted by richy b View Post
              yo sniperian
              totaly agree on the "team building" article,
              i would like to see more articles on componant compatabilty what fits on what gun etc. and maybe some articles on tactics.

i probs should drop them an email, rather than rant on here though ehh?
              i already dropped em a line. they said " there are other people who appreciate this article and have found that many people think its a good idea."
              no one wants that. i would love an article on compatibility. "not the ICS stock tube does not fit the CA m4. *me* "phue, i was gonna buy that, thanks Ai:D"
              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 31 August, 2009, 09:22.

Comment

Did anyone notice their "So you wanna be: Vietnam" issue? All of their models were quite clearly wearing modern OD's and Tiger stripe BDU's.
                I think they make up a lot of what they write at times

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jagillham Find out more about jagillham
                Working...
                X